BillBelew.com
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
In a post in The Classroom titled, 3 Qualities Every Content Writer Should Have, @SusanDay shares some powerful information and ideas. The section on Focus caught my attention because it is my #1 problem area -- I try to do too much (lack of focus) and sometimes don't get anything done.

I recommend EVERYONE in the forum read this post. Of course, you'll need to be a student first, then you'll be able to read all the posts in The Classroom!
Post 1 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you @Rev Truth be told your article about images in the classroom is astounding. I have been writing for some time and always paid attention to images, but I learned so much.

The information available in the classroom is growing each week. And the quality is exceptional.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanDay
The information available in the classroom is growing each week. And the quality is exceptional.

We're starting to sound a little like a hippie love fest or something, but I have to agree fully with that statement. The thing is, folks, you can't learn it all at once so each month, each week, each day you delay joining The Classroom you pile up that much more great stuff you know you aren't going to have, or take, the time to go back through.

Far better to join now and take new stuff in bite-sized pieces that you can learn as you go. Your time is now. There is no other time!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev
Far better to join now and take new stuff in bite-sized pieces that you can learn as you go.
or than wait till the price goes up.

We are still happy to be in the figure things out mode.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@Rev Nothing wrong with a good ol' fashioned hippy love fest - I think the world might be a nicer place if there were
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Nicer or not ... they'd all think the world was nicer ... at least until the fest wore off.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
26802 6 6
destitute