BillBelew.com
Introductionmarketing

Relationships First, then sell ...2906

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
It's stupid to jump into a forum and start selling.

First establish relationships ... then sell ... when it makes sense.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Member BigPoppi private msg quote post Address this user
I agree...unlike an ad, a forum is a place to share ideas, knowledge and even questions first and establish relationships...
Post 2 IP   flag post
Member rcayeras private msg quote post Address this user
If they don't know who you are, which means there's no credibility of the products or services you offer - there's no reason for anyone to buy from you. The odds of someone buying anyway ... probably the same (or even less) than buying a $1,000,000 winning lottery ticket.
Post 3 IP   flag post
vicky4227 private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew
You are on point. Personally, I don't how I can buy from someone I am just meeting for the first time even if the person is a guru.
You have to first prove to me that you are worth what you are asking for and I can trust information that comes from you before I might be willing to open my wallet for any product or services you have to offer.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
The first step to engagement in a group or forum is to fill out your profile so people who are interested in what you share and do can know who you are and are able to find you. And, while cute graphics are fine if they relate to whom you are, a real (recent) picture is always best. I would like to know with whom I am exchanging ideas. Always share a link to your website. It may be the only place you are allowed to do so.

Small things, done right, will make a big impact.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev
Small things, done right, will make a big impact.
Small things done right can make all the difference.

What @Rev says.
Post 6 IP   flag post
30356 6 6
destitute