BillBelew.com
Belew SpeaksGenerate Content IdeasInspirationMotivationVideo Production

Great Video Storytelling Marketing - ALWAYS1018

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I was watching a TED talk after being prompted to watch a TED talk by a friend who had posted his on Facebook.

Before the TED talk was a 2:44 video.

The first thing to appear - DO WE LIMIT GIRLS?

I was hooked. I think it's because I have a 7-year old and I don't want her to think she has limits.

I am not ALWAYS' target audience. But I am hooked. They get video storytelling marketing right.

Who else gets it right?

Post 1 • IP   flag post
9millionairess private msg quote post Address this user
I like the Video. Yes there are some unwarranted Limits on girl. Society and some cultures should not allow the past issues design our girl’s future. For years some of us girls have had to operate as single parents. We had to learn as we go and do it, anyway. Had I known that anything was possible for even a girl? I know life would have been different for me and my sons. I make is a point to share a better prospective with my granddaughters.Keahly, Katrina & Journi

Post 2 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Amazing when you think that its had over 20 million views ... since it was published... and when you think that has just been over a week... that's remarkable.

Here is a link to a video that is now approaching 300 million views ...

Post 3 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Steve

Did you ever think that YouTube's numbers are inflated = not on the up and up?

I have seen not a few videos with a ridiculous number of views and thought to myself 'there's no way. There can't be that many stupid people watching something with little to minus value. "
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
All numbers are relative ... Google Analytic are only relative to other Google Analytic accounts... other stats programmes tend to show larger visitor numbers ... especially server based logs ...

Does it mean they are inflated?
Does it mean they are better?

Or doesn't it really matter as long as the tool being used to measure is the same for everything you want to compare.

YouTube is no different ... and No i don't believe they purposely inflate views ... if they did, it would follow that those large marketing companies that spend a fortune advertising on Google would be the ones reaping the benefits.

If you think of the number of people world-wide, even half a billion views is not unthinkable ... especially over time.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@Steve Does the user who upload the video earns money with close to 300 millions?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
26896 6 6
destitute