BillBelew.com
Belew SpeaksMotivationPublic Speaking

Free Webinar: VIP Speaking w/ Authority1029

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Getting On Stage & Speaking with Authority: Very Influential Person Webinar Series #3 <= Click to attend. It's FREE

The single best way to demonstrate your influence is from the physical stage, in a room where people have opted to be there to hear what you have to say.

But how do you get on the stage?

How do you get people in the room?

In this webinar Bill Belew, invited speaker at the World Education Conference at San Francisco's Moscone Center (The World's Largest (2500+ people) gathering of Event Organizers, and owner of the largest content marketing community online will share his strategy for growing a physical audience.

Bill Belew and Sunil Bhaskaran have a combined reach of 13,000+ business people and marketers in the Bay Area alone!

How did they do it? How can you do it?

Bill will tell you how.

This is a can't miss webinar with a very special free offer at the end that can change your life. Really.

Click to join the webinar on Getting On Stage - Speaking with Authority
Post 1 • IP   flag post
I didn't know webinar seats could fill up. But they can unless we pay big bucks for a bigger bandwidth.... which is hard to justify when you are offering a free webinar.

we have had 133 people register for our webinar series on Becoming a Very Influential Person.

This webinar is #3 of 8 that are planned.

the beauty of webinars is that you don't need to be on them LIVE unless you want to ask questions.

see you online? Or not.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Webinar starts in just under 3 houre.

I will show you how I went from zero to 7000 members to present to.

I will share what opportunities open up when you have a speaker platform.

I will give a case study of someone's group who's membership jumped by over 500 people in one month.

I will tell you my step by step strategy to do the same.

this webinar is not for everyone. But it might be for you if you are interested to learn what it takes to become the new VIP = Very Influential Person.

No sales. Special offer at the end. If you can't make it, just signing up will get you access to the recording and the offer.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
25144 3 3
destitute