BillBelew.com
Belew SpeaksBloggingContent MarketingMotivation

Most Generous/Demanding Hotel Reviewers1048

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
If knowledge is power, and it is, then knowing who the most generous and most demanding hotel reviewers would be good stuff for the content marketer in the travel industry to know, right?

Right.

Agoda has published their list of the most generous reviewers and the most critical or demanding hotel reviewers.

I have reviewed other things ... cars, for examples.

The active blogger in the hotel industry can get invited to travel for free ... tough gig ... if they are willing to write up a review.

What have you been asked to do that you normally would be willing to pay for?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
So far, I haven't received any invitation to review yet.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@tienny

What would you like to review?

I have a friend who writes about hiking.

He not only gets products to review for free he often times will get paid to review things.

What kind of products will match your site?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Do people leave reviews?

It seems to me that the only time reviews are left are when things are really good or really bad.

No? Yes?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@belew I enjoy reviewing books, children's stuffs, technology products, apps, and even to create the tutorials. Recently, I do review on certain apps, and books.

There are too much to write my reviews. The most recent tutorials are to write about ClickTeam Multimedia Fusion. It's sharing my experience using the software to produce apps for my ex-clients and how I able to solve the problems.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
26028 5 5
destitute