30144 2 2
|Forum Owner||Belew private msg quote post Address this user|
|I have a YouTube channel. Do you?
Belew's YouTube Channel
Go ahead. Introduce yours in this thread.
There are at least 6 ranking factors ...
1. Channel Name, Branding & Vanity URL = get your name in there.
2. Channel Keywords & Targeted Country = choose good keywords and location
3. Associated Website = link to your home site. You do have a home site, don't you?
4. Channel Description & Links = write a clear description
5. Channel Homepage = Use a featured video
6. Links To Your Channel = link back to your YouTube where/when it makes sense ... for example in this thread.
Here's the video I have on my homepage ...
|Post 1 IP flag post|
|Member||tienny private msg quote post Address this user|
plus 1 0
|Oh no! I have made mistakes for not having channel video homepage and description.
How do I introduce myself in my own channel? Is using the artist statement in my biography enough?
My YouTube channel is at http://YouTube.com/user/TiennyThe.
|Post 2 IP flag post|