BillBelew.com
Content MarketingNetworkingTwitter

Leaning on Influencers as Content Marketing?1073

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Is leaning on influencers a good content marketing strategy?

Is striving to get the attention of social media influencers worth the time and effort?

It might be worth it to the influencer who is paid for his/her effort. But what about the guy or girl who needs/wants to depend on that influencer?

Is reaching out to influencers, advocates, super bloggers and @Steve part of your content marketing strategy?

Why?

Why not?

And just in case you are wondering what you can send to them ... the most likely posts to get shared can be found in this thread - the most likely posts for advocates to share.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
If you hang around with all the cool kids everyone else starts to think you're pretty cool after a while ...
Post 2 • IP   flag post
That's my problem

I never cared abt who was cool and who wasn't.

I thought the cool kids were mostly self-centered and not really much fun to hang with.

it seems things haven't changed much.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
But aren't modern influencers givers ... as to become an influencer online means you have to give of yourself to achieve that aim ...
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@Steve

So, we would like to think ... and perhaps some are.

I reached out to one guy several years back BEFORE he was anybody and now is really somebody.

His email reply was rather terse, "What's in it for me?"

When I replied about reach and what not, he replied, "Take something off of my site and put my name on it and say it was from me."

That was when he was climbing. Now that he's on top he is even more inaccessible.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
lunar_ranger private msg quote post Address this user
You pay for the audience and following. Sometimes you need the right and/or more eyeballs on the content to move forward.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Who's the influencer you'd most like to connect with @lunar_ranger ?

Reason?
Post 7 • IP   flag post
26896 7 7
destitute