BillBelew.com
Belew SpeaksContent CreationFeedback

Traffic Advice | Medical Billing Website1104

Shan private msg quote post Address this user
@Davia

Thank you!
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@Shan Suggest you check your website in Google and then fix your robot.txt file....

This is what Google is showing...

A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt – learn more.

But then what do I know ...

I actually had a SEO company call me selling their services and when I asked them to show me their website and the SEO term they rank for... they said, we use telephone to get business not website ...

Enough said ... I think ...

Perhaps I'm grumpy today, only three calls from SEO companies, a few dozen emails and one LinkedIn on from a fake account... all trying to sell me SEO services.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Davia private msg quote post Address this user
@steve awwww its the world we live in. Thats the problem I am having all seem to be experts but how do I judge who can really do the job??
Post 28 • IP   flag post
@steve

let me tell you something, product development companies only rely on SEO,SEM for their inbound leads. Either service companies will not take much care on SEO. The service company website will be the proof to show case our work and the company portfolio. We are one among them...
Post 29 • IP   flag post
@Davia

We are not new to IT industries. Our Managing Director has 15+ years of experience in the Software Development IT Industry. His experience includes 4-5+ years as Technical Architect in NCR and 7+ years in Schneider Electric as Project Manager for US and 2 years as Senior Project Manager for UK Project Management Office (PMO).

If you find we are the right one to lift your work, you can please to drop me an email to shan@aitechindia.com
Post 30 • IP   flag post

Davia private msg quote post Address this user
@Shan Thank you! I honestly would like to keep my business within the states as I need to know who I am working with understands our medical insurance issues and who we need to target.

I appreciate all the info you have provided.
Post 31 • IP   flag post
@Davia

Thank you for your input. If you find time, take a look at our website to know about our work portfolio and kindly refer us to people who needs of software development work. We offer good quality work at the reasonable cost.

We are currently supporting Financial and Accounting, Healthcare IT, Insurance, Banking, Telecom, Marketing and POS sectors using our domain experts.
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@Davia Experts come in all shapes and sizes ... small, big and sometimes round ...

Hangout around these forums and you might find a few hanging around.

@Shan Guess we are going to disagree, I personally would never trust any company telling me to do something in this case SEO when they themselves don't do it. Doesn't quite sit right with me.
Post 33 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Steve play nice.
Post 34 • IP   flag post
@Shan

Do you have case studies we can see?
Post 35 • IP   flag post
@Davia

How to judge the expert?

Are they transparent?

Have they done themselves what they want you to do?

Have They been able to duplicate their results?

Have they been able to teach others and get similar results?

Have those they taught been able to teach others and get similar and measurable and the desired results?

What am I forgetting?
Post 36 • IP   flag post
@steve

Steve, please understand we are not a product development company to market our Business using SEO. We help people by offering software as services.
Post 37 • IP   flag post
@belew

We already been connected on Linkedin, kindly find our work

http://www.slideshare.net/ShanVictor/choose-a-company-who-offer-good-business-ait
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
SEO is an interesting process. I'm involved in it professionally, ie: I make money doing it, but it is not my prime focus. I have a handful of clients for whom I provide just SEO services but mostly it is an add-to-the-mix kind of thing, and sometimes I just consult.

Early in December last year my wife was driving in our small city one morning listening to the local radio station. An ad for local SEO services caught her attention. The ad didn't mention the company by name but ended by saying something to the effect of, "We're so good with SEO we won't even tell you who we are. We'll let Google tell you. Just search for Hutchinson SEO."

On her arrival home around noon, my wife related the ad. I checked. Sure enough, the company came up in first place for the search. Well, anyone who knows me knows I am always up for an interesting challenge, especially one stated only in the subtext! I checked, and to my surprise the domain name hutchinsonseo.com was actually available. I registered it immediately and by that afternoon I had a basic website up and accessible.

That was a Saturday. I worked a little on-going magic and by the next day the site was on page 2, spot 9 for the competitor's stated term, Hutchinson SEO. By Monday we were on the bottom of page 1. By Tuesday, about 72 hours in, we were on page 1, spot 1, for the term.

There was some bouncing around as things solidified and some counter moves by the owner of the other company once he realized what was happening, but today, 8 months in, Google searches for any of:

Hutchinson SEO
Hutchinson SEO KS
Hutchinson SEO Kansas
Hutchinson SEO expert
Hutchinson SEO experts

and the long tail keyword

the best Hutchinson SEO experts

all of which the competitor promoted as replacements for his original Hutchinson SEO claim, find my site at the top, or very near the top, of page one. In most cases we also own much of the rest of the page with alternate sites where we have obtained exposure.

You can also check results for long-tail terms that actual people are more likely to search for:

SEO services in Hutchinson KS
SEO for business in Hutch

The city is known to the locals as "Hutch".

You would think a company that does nothing but SEO could beat me hands down, especially for a site (theirs) that was established years before my newbie deal.

Like so many other things, SEO is a process that can be learned. When you learn your craft you can deliver the results. Unfortunately, so many of the companies that profess to be "SEO Experts" simply aren't.

And this seems to apply to so many fields, not just SEO. It isn't enough to hang up your shingle and go into business. You need to spend the time, the effort, and the money -- and in the right place with the right instructor or mentor -- and learn your craft.

Then tell me how good you are.
Post 39 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@Rev Is the right keywords considered SEO?
Post 40 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@tienny

Yes. Anything you do to make your site more suitable for indexing by search engines could be considered SEO. Keywords are one of the first things people think of when they undertake an SEO plan.

While keywords are important it is best when they relate to the general content of the page, are contextual, and an integral part of enough content to be relevant.
Post 41 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@Rev Thank you.
Post 42 • IP   flag post
26121 42 17
destitute