BillBelew.com
Belew SpeaksBrainstormingConferences

What do you ask a content marketing expert?1106

Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@authorandy

Can you tell me a little about the careers you've had?
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Member morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
@authorandy Remember Yoda's advice.

Post 52 • IP   flag post
Member authorbhalla private msg quote post Address this user
@Rev
@Belew
My first plan is to write novels based on mystery, suspense and crime because from the age of 16 I really crazy to watch crime based tv programs. CSI is one of my favourites. whenever I am alone lots of sensational ideas comes in my mind. So I thought why not to write them on paper. I also have read some novels, short stories etc. In school time I got couple of rewards for my exceptional, suspense
short stories for school magazine. I have roughly written some pages for my first mystery, suspense novel. I have plans to publish when I am capable of selling it without begging peoples to buy my book. That's what lots of new writers do these days.

I have worked in call centre, done network marketing. Worked as fund raiser, when I was in Australia for studying business management. Worked as door to door salesman. worked in restaurants.
once I got succeed in this, then I have plans to write more books based on motivation and cooking.
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@authorandy you seem to have a handle on almost everything ...

If I have this correctly, you are going to write fiction suspense books, you are going to write motivational books, and also cooking books... and I am sure you plan to write a few business and success type books. And your target audience is everyone ...

Have I missed anything?

Perhaps a DVD series or some speaking gigs?
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@authorandy

When you try to do too many things the end result is you have nothing.

How about writing about your experiences in such a way that people will read them but when you add them up they become a novel.

how about a suspense stiry where a travel door to door salesman meets and falls in love with a call center employee and together they ...
Post 55 • IP   flag post

@steve

No you haven't missed anything.I have plans to write suspense, motivation and recipe books. But only if I got succeeded in my suspense, mystery novels. I am focusing on them first.

@belew
I know at this moment if I try too much things, I will ruin everything or make it messy. so best thing is focus on one. That's what am planned to do. Writing about my experiences in my novels is a damn good idea. I haven't think of that before. May be I can write some sensations with my experiences. Thanks a lot for this.
Post 56 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@authorandy

I don't mean any disrespect, it is my sincere intent to help you. However, to put it in literary terms, I can't match the cover photo to the plot.

I see a website that claims you provide "Expert Career Consultancy" and yet I see a 30-something young man who has barely got his feet under him. To me, "expert" means something. I don't see you being able to deliver at that level.

You have done many things, which is good. You have many plans, which is also good. Now you need to create your own action plan, a serious, focused, business plan, to define your path moving forward.

As a friend of mine says, "The time to get the map is before you enter the woods!"

I see a bright, eager, young man who thinks he is already "there" when, in fact, he has not yet settled into the starting blocks.

Andy, this is not criticism. It is analysis. And I think it is accurate.

If you are prepared to accept it, and to look honestly at yourself and where you are, you will find this forum to be an amazing resource and you may also find here the guide you most obviously need.

If not, then the best I can do is wish you a lot of luck.
Post 57 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@authorandy

Totally agree with @Rev.

This is a great place to start...continue... finish ... then teach.
Post 58 • IP   flag post
@belew
@rev

yes @rev is a genius. He has shown me the right and best way to grow.

Thanks to all of you. Love this forum. I was really looking for this type of guidance because I know I am not on the right track. Your helpful feedback is really honourable and appreciable. I am sure with the guidance of helpful people like you. I will prove myself in the near future.
Post 59 • IP   flag post
@belew
@rev
@steve

Good news is that I have changed the whole layout of my website. I have removed that SEO article and have made the navigation more clear. Changed my author bio. the new theme looks more attractive than before to me. Now I am curious to publish a new informative article for readers this weekend. Also curious to see the readers response. Anything else you think I have to work on please guide me. Please have a look at my website. I will be very thankful to you.
Post 60 • IP   flag post
29716 60 10
destitute