BillBelew.com
Belew SpeaksTwitter

WEBINAR: Real Followers & Engagement Twitter1114

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
FREE Webinar -

@Steve is going to share his secrets. And, by golly, I am a convert because they worked for me.

Here's the Webinar.

Just by signing up you will get access to the replay even you can't make it.

And, did I say it was Free?

Post 1 • IP   flag post
June 15th, I had 11,640 nominal followers on Twitter.

I put my head down and started doing what @Steve teaches ...

As of a few moments ago, Aug 7th ... I have 23,118.

That's 2ble. That's 11,000+ followers in just over 7 weeks. That's 1,600+ new followers each week! And some of you are now a member, a very welcome member in this forum.

The growth rate new followers each day is picking up as well.

I originally hoped to have around 50,000 followers by the end of the year. Now I think 60K, maybe even 70K is doable.

How'd that happen?

Tomorrow's webinar will teach you how.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Member bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
I can hardly wait as it took me a couple of years just to hit 7k followers. Looking forward the webinar!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
It's confirmed. @Steve, master of Twitter. Consistently ranked among the top 10 Content Marketers in the world will give the webinar tomorrow. Not me.

I don't relinquish the mic. I haven't given the mic up in a very long time. Okay I never have. If I were going to give up the mic to take Twitter, @Steve is who I'd give it to. I am giving it to him tomorrow.

Be there or miss out.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
I must remember to stay awake for this...

Seriously, I know of people charging $300 and not sharing as much as you will learn at this free webinar ... If I were you, I would sign up straight away and then I would get everyone I know to sign-up ... they will thank you for it.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@Steve

Indeed you'd better stay awake for this. Otherwise they will hear my version of butchering your expertise.

see you in 1 hour.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@Steve WAAAAAY overdelivered here.

Nobody is this transparent.

Nobody opens their dashboard like this.

Nobody tells you step-by-step.

Wait! @Steve is/does/did.

I am not sure but I think you can sign in to watch the webinar even it is over ... okay, how do you do that? I dunno.

But, you will get access to the replay as soon as it is rendered. I'll put it up here.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@Steve @belew
Steve did way over deliver, the webinar was incredible. Although I have been using twitter for a few years, the struggle to gain followers almost made me give up. Now I have a renewed sense of energy and will be spending part of my Saturday working on what Steve showed us.

If you are reading this and haven't discovered the replay - go find it, it is more than worth the time and effort!
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Member dmortaz private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Bill

I think the signup URL for Steve's pitch is anchored wrong. It sends me to Sunil's webinar sign up!
Post 9 • IP   flag post
@dmortaz

Sunil hosted Steve's webinar.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Member oxflick private msg quote post Address this user
Is it any recording? I'd like to watch.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
@oxflick

The recording is still being rendered. The Webinar went for nearly an hour.

If you leave your email address you will be sent a link to the recording.

Or you can hang out and I will put it here when it is ready.

@Steve did a great job. But, it's work.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Following @Steve's recipe to grow the number of Twitter followers and engagement.

@Steve mentioned that growth will pick up as the number of followers increases. Here's the proof.

Twitter

In July I averaged:

1. growth of 248 new members per day.
2. 790 visits to my profile per day.

In the first 8.5 days of August, the average is:

1. growth of 349 members per day.
2. 1035 visit to my profile per day.

In July:

1. 11.8 clicks/day to the forum from Twitter
2. 15 sessions/day to the forum from Twitter

In August:

1. 14.1 clicks/day to the forum from Twitter
2. 19.9 sessions/day to the forum from

And I am tweeting at the same pace both months.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Member MLHarris private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Steve & Bill,
I'm going to put me name down again for the replay..

Thanks guys,
Mari-Lyn
Post 14 • IP   flag post
@Belew
I am also following what Steve told us to do yesterday - I unfollowed what I was permitted then added targeted follows until I hit the limit. I did the same today - so a total 1 plus day for the process to start working.

In July I had 117 profile views plus 83 new followers.

In August have 150 profile views so far and 120 new followers from where I started yesterday.

The system works - it is amazing - and it only takes half an hour to click away!
Post 15 • IP   flag post
@MLHarris

You won't be disappointed.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
@bdaoust

be sure to go to work on your profile page and contact info at Twitter.
Post 17 • IP   flag post
Here's the VIDEO to watch @Steve's WEBINAR:

How to Get Real Followers and Engagement on Twitter

Watch other videos in the Webinar Series <= Click on how to become a Very Influential Person

Post 18 • IP   flag post
Teacher SunilBhaskaran private msg quote post Address this user
We had a great webinar on Saturday - Creating Your Following and Engagement on Twitter with Steve Cartwright : https://twitter.com/fx_digital.

To apply for the FREE strategy session with Bill or me on how to get past your current obstacles and create a huge following for yourself: be sure to click here : www.MyVIPss.com

Our next webinar will be on Friday 10 am Pacific time. We will be sending out details in the next few days - again make sure that you opt in at https://sunil.clickfunnels.com/webinar-registration4947891

Kind regards on this lovely weekend,

Sunil and Bill

P.S. Be sure to get the clarity you want in terms of making your huge following real: apply for the strategy session at www.MyVIPss.com.
Post 19 • IP   flag post
Member authorbhalla private msg quote post Address this user
I just have 450 followers in 2 months. Hope I am not dreaming. Is it really true. If yes, then I am sure I can break all the records of maximum twitter followers in a month.
Post 20 • IP   flag post
@authorandy

it's true. Plz try it and report back after a month on your results.
Post 21 • IP   flag post
@Steve

Well only a couple of days since the webinar and I am up over 500 profile views and 400+ followers!

I finally changed my profile and background image to help with the process. http://twitter.com/DrBette
Post 22 • IP   flag post
@bdaoust wait until you gain over 400 in a single day ... it does happen ... and don't you find it amazing how easy it is to grow ... and well done on the profile changes ...
Post 23 • IP   flag post
@bdaoust

Woohoo! Well done! Kudos to @Steve!
Post 24 • IP   flag post
Member lunar_ranger private msg quote post Address this user
@Steve I just watched the whole webinar. Thank you for being so willing to share your knowledge and experience! There was a lot of helpful and useful advice in there (ie:Crowdfire).

I hope to turn Twitter into a real driver of business to justify the creation of more frequent and better quality content and to feed our other social platforms- particularly LinkedIn. I know this is backwards (promoting social to justify content) but change always comes with a bit of resistance in the beginning. Until we can gain traction- I am running HootSuite's suggest tool to schedule Tweets. I would love to have it be mostly original content at some point.
Post 25 • IP   flag post
@Steve - thanks, I am still amazed that I have 400 in just a couple of days and it only takes a few minutes each day (although I can't help myself but look at it during the day from time to time). Didn't Bill @Belew say he is becoming an analytics addict? I am afraid I am heading there as well.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Member lunar_ranger private msg quote post Address this user
@bdaoust I am finding myself eyeballing feeds and charts to an unhealthy degree as well. I am grateful for this forum- there is so much to learn, unlearn, and share with others.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
@lunar_ranger Ahhh but the feeling of accomplishment in the numbers...
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Isn't everything to do with numbers ... gone are the days when you took a chance on something working online, now you measure and know what works and what doesn't.

I like to get new clients on a Twitter growth program because they can see that happening from day one, they see immediate value in the growth... whereas the thing that makes it all really happen and will drive the business the "content marketing" part takes much, much longer to work.

Management want results ... if they can see things happening they relax, giving you more time to make the overall strategy work ...

You have to understand though, that the real benefit it the content ... if it's your own, you become the expert if its other peoples they do ... while you get smaller benefits.

As most people don't create content, those that do benefit greatly.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
This is what we plan to do in our 2-day seminar.

I will lay out a plan to create content that will establish the attendee as an expert.

I will articulate a measurable means to get visibility.

I will go step by step to build a local physical following.

I will teach the struggles of creating an online community.

First. ... be the expert.
Post 30 • IP   flag post
29742 120 30
destitute