BillBelew.com
Belew SpeaksTwitter

WEBINAR: Real Followers & Engagement Twitter1114

JelenaBB private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay thank you. I start to use Hootsuite and Crowdfire, but still, don't have many subject on my site that I could share. I do my best to have 10-20 tweets a day from 20 blog posts that I have on my website.

Results from the first day that I use suggestions from the webinar: 58 new followers. If this trend continues its about 1500 followers a month, so it is 9000 per 6 months.
So @Rev, you are right That is much closer to your numbers, then mine.
Post 101 • IP   flag post
Me again!
185 new followers in 24 hours. This tweeter is easier than I think
Post 102 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@JelenaBB

Make sure they are the kind of followers you want.
Post 103 • IP   flag post
@Belew I think I will unfollow some of them later. How do you know who is follower that you want?
Post 104 • IP   flag post
@JelenaBB

You search by keyword or by followers of other people that are similar to you.
Post 105 • IP   flag post

lunar_ranger private msg quote post Address this user
Check out your competitors follows, following, ans lists.
Post 106 • IP   flag post
I don't have near the following that Bill has, but I also go after keywords, also try to avoid foreign profiles on our English language accounts, spam profiles, bad or broken Engrish, and grammar? Personal accounts with large followings are attractive to me. Don't know if I am doing all the right things- but we do get good...decent, engagement and organic growth.
Post 107 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunar_ranger
good...decent, engagement and organic growth

What is good engagement for you? What's your baseline?
Post 108 • IP   flag post
3-4 likes per post, 200+ new Followers per month... We're doing the low 'n' slow approach, which is even slower without my involvement. We really need to scale up!
Post 109 • IP   flag post
Not much blog content being created to promote, so shares and new property images for us.
Post 110 • IP   flag post
@Belew I do searching by keywords. But also, honey is for everyone.
Post 111 • IP   flag post
@JelenaBB

When you try to reach everyone you reach no one.

Reach someone first... then reach their friends or others likw them and you'll get better results.
Post 112 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@JelenaBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JelenaBB
But also, honey is for everyone.

Bill is correct. When you target everyone you reach no one. Honey may well be for everyone but you need to target a more specific marketable group.

Who is buying honey already? Why do people buy honey? Are there specific diets or health concerns that lead buyers to search out sources of honey? What other common elements make these people into a "group"?

Ask yourself these and other pointed questions and narrow "everyone" down to a selected target you can concentrate upon. Now write your content for those folks.
Post 113 • IP   flag post
@Rev I have a specific group. Women, 24-65 years, interesting in health, organic food, cooking, desserts, healthy living.
Post 114 • IP   flag post
@JelenaBB

That's still pretty broad but I can see where you can write good focused content that touches that group. So, you have your task set out for yourself. Bravo. Time to get down to writing!
Post 115 • IP   flag post
@Rev thank you. I know it is broad group, but I think that I will in future make more narrow group. I still try to find out who are right people for my site.
Post 116 • IP   flag post
@JelenaBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JelenaBB
I still try to find out who are right people for my site.

That's not wrong but, for me, it's backwards. I would determine my "right people" -- my target market -- and then make my website and blog content right for them.

That may seem like the same thing but it really isn't. Yes, you want to write about things you love, have passion for, but you want to write FOR your target market -- which is why we discover/determine are ideal client up front.

If we have defined our target market correctly then those two things, our passion and what's right for our readers, will be the same thing.

I think the niche you are in (nutrition/well-being), and the focus you have (honey), are awesome and can lead to fantastic business. I'd like to know more about what you do.

I built a website for a client that ran a large apiary and developing content for it was a real joy.
Post 117 • IP   flag post
@Rev, can you help me to discover my target market?
Or, I just need to decide main topics and then try to find those people? Honey is so large subject. I was thinking to cover any subject about honey, that I know.
But, then it is very broad. Huh..
It seems I have problem..
Post 118 • IP   flag post
SunilBhaskaran private msg quote post Address this user
A couple of quick suggestions for finding target markets:
1. Identify the main jobs that they want you to do for them - things that either relieve pain or achieve gain - RA or AG.
B. Interview, Interview, Dialogue, Talk with your clients or prospects - nothing beats that. Informal conversations, formal conversations, record them and listen - and you will get the direct 'low-down' on what they will pay you for - happily.
c. Be patient - do not succumb to the 'get rich' fast thinking. This takes time.
Post 119 • IP   flag post
@SunilBhaskaran great advises! Thank you!
Post 120 • IP   flag post
27520 120 20
destitute