7 Content Marketing Mistakes to Turn PPL Off1122
30355 3 3
|Forum Owner||Belew private msg quote post Address this user|
|I learned these 7 ways to turn people off with your content marketing efforts.
1. Low Quality - lousy content produces lousy results
2. Too sales-y - don't sell, tell. If the content is good, it'll sell itself.
3. Boring - inspire, educate, entertain, lead ... but don't bore.
4. Repetitive - Add something to the discussion. Don't just regurgitate.
5. Complex - Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. Einstein
6. Too long - see number 5. Give 200-word answers to 200-word questions. Don't go long for long's sake.
7. Not credible - Answer the question why I should care what you think. Start with these 199+ ideas to start with Content Marketing.
|Post 1 IP flag post|
|Member||bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user|
|@Belew and unedited - those grammar mistakes stick out like a sore thumb.
|Post 2 IP flag post|