BillBelew.com
Business AdviceFeedbackGenerate Content IdeasSocial Media

Selling on ClickBank1188

Member bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
ClickBank had been a place where I see a lot of products where you can become an affiliate. The money exchanged can range from 5% to a whopping 100% but most around 50 to 80%.

I thought it might be interesting to actually put up a product on ClickBank to see how their system works. I have yet to do this.

The reason I bring this up...ClickBank recently partnered with BuildGrowScale.com to offer training on how to sell clickbank products and services, and they also added digitalAlchemy as a podcast platform to provide a podcast center, and finally CBLabs for a business training portal.

Anyone had any experience here?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member tienny private msg quote post Address this user
First time hearing this
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@bdaoust

I looked at Clickbank long ago.

It's very crowded. Reminds me of a Yogi-ism, "It's too crowded, nobody goes there anymore."

You still have to compete, read market your product to people who will potentially recognize and want to be an affiliate for you.

Clickbank takes money for you to be a member just to find an affiliate.

I ran from the place. Not for me.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member notyourmomscloset private msg quote post Address this user
I also looked into Clickbank many years ago. But, I prefer to do dropship rather than affiliate, so I didn't go with them. I also thought it was a highly competitive venue to break into, plus the cost, plus trying to figure out what products to pick. A lot of people are (were) quite successful using Clickbank, but I found it a bit complicated.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@notyourmomscloset

I spoke at a Clickbank shindig in NY a while back.

I balked at paying to just find someone that I could sell for them so they could make even more money.

Good for them...not for the user.

User first.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member Kris private msg quote post Address this user
I got this email from Clickbank, looks like BuildGrowScale.com is an interesting site to visit:

===email content follows====

Did you see our previous Big Announcements? There were 3 of them.

(If not I've added them to the P.S. below)

As you can probably guess one of the announcements had to do with the new Clickbank podcast that we launched with Tanner Larsson and Los Silva of BuildGrowScale.com.

The Podcast name is called "Digital Alchemy" and it was created specifically to help you build grow and scale your online business.

And new episodes are released every Monday, Wednesday & Friday like clockwork.

You can check it out here: http://clickbanklab.com/podcast

-- snip very very long email follows --
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@Kris

why do you think it is interesting?
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Member Kris private msg quote post Address this user
Just the marketing text from clickbank, I have no experience with BuildGrowScale.com. Anyone has experience ?
Post 8 • IP   flag post
28672 8 8
destitute