BillBelew.com
Content CreationTwitter

Doing a Periscope 7 pm PT - Live Concert1201

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know what you are doing abt 7 hours from now but I will be Periscoping a LIVE concert.

The concert is by a pianist/composer - Sakaguchi Akela (My son)... Mussorgsky's Pictures at an Exhibition.

He has done this once before for Santa Clara city with a rousing sustained standing ovation at the end.

He plays the original Pictures but adds some of his own from other countries ... with pictures.

It'll be cool.

Here's how you find Periscopes - says Periscope:

I am billbelew_com

1. Launch Periscope: First thing, locate the app on your phone and tap on it. The app logo has a picture of a periscope on cyan background. If you’ve used the app before, you won’t need to log in again. Once you tap you will be brought to your main dashboard screen. The list of people you are following that are live and that have recently broadcasted will be shown.

2. Tap the people icon on the bottom toolbar: Tap the People Tab to find a list of suggested users to follow. The People Tab helps you find interesting people to follow by listing ‘Featured People,’ people you are ‘Following on Twitter’ and ‘Most Loved’ people (users who have received the most hearts). Please note that Periscope doesn't import any of your Twitter followers or those you are following.

3. Scroll through the list: You can see their profile pictures, number of followers, and descriptions of the Most Loved people, so it’s easy for you to gauge if you’d like to follow him or her.

4. Follow someone: If you find someone you’d like to follow, tap the button with a plus sign right beside his or her name. The button will be changed to a solid check. You’re now following him or her, and all his or her videos will be displayed on your dashboard.

5. Follow broadcaster: The name of the broadcaster will be quickly shown in a bottom box on the video. Tap the button with the plus sign right beside his or her name. The button will be changed to a solid check. You’re now following him or her, and all his or her videos will be displayed on your dashboard.

6. Search people: You can search for specific people by:
# Tapping the People Tab.
# Tapping the magnifying glass icon on the top left.
# Entering their name(s) in the search bar.
# To follow anyone, just tap the "+" icon!
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
120+ people watched this periscope live. Woohoo!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
25047 2 2
destitute