BillBelew.com
InspirationMotivationTeaching

Off Topic - Wayne Dyer passing1226

nicosuccess private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know how many of you are familiar with Dr Dyer's work, but I have a little something I would like people here to take a look at and give some feedback.

Wayne Dyer passed on this week and in memory of his great work we are able to watch his movie "The Shift" for free from his website. The link is below, I watched it today and am still a little "confused" for the lack of a better word. Confusion more in the sense of how I felt about the message (I understood the message 110%) and how I need to apply it

I would love to hear your feedback:

--> http://www.drwaynedyer.com/the-shift-movie-watch-now
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
Dr. Wayne Dyer was a moving force in many people's lives. For me, one quote stands out above all others, "When you change the way you look at things the things you look at change!"

Not enough people truly understand the importance of that simple, but empowering, message. Dr. Dyer leaves behind an impressive body of work that will be his legacy for all time.

He will be missed.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
dono2081 private msg quote post Address this user
I love and truly appreciate Dr. Dyer's compassionate energy and spirit filled with gratitude.

Also relevant: I wish to remember Og Mandino, who was a giant force in personal growth / development for many years.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@dono2081

I read The Greatest Salesman in the World many years ago. Probably the early 70s. I DID NOT follow the specified reading plan. I just read the thing. It was one of the first books of that sort I had read. It led to Acres of Diamonds, Think and Grow Rich, and a host of others.

When working with clients that seem to struggle with everything they do I often ask them what books they have read. Almost without exception the answer is they haven't read anything since high school or they have read nothing of substance, certainly not anything motivational or empowering.

It's sad.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Is it my imagination or do people generally struggle more with the why than they do the how.

How to do things is not usually that hard. Doing them requires motivation, encouragement, accountability.

It's these latter that most folk lack. Not the how.

Or am I just imagining things?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
26896 5 5
destitute