BillBelew.com
Belew SpeaksTeachingVideo Production

2-Day All-Day Influencer Academy Seminar1231

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Sunil and I have pounded out the rough outline of the 2-day all-day Influencer Academy Seminar.

There is, to be sure, some thinking out loud going on here in the forum. I do that.

Thinking out loud can be good and bad form. However, in the interest of transparency and to learn and be taught ... it's how I prefer to use the forum.

At some point I hope, if there is interest, to invite forum members to join in on the 2-day ... or not.

I have explored the different ways and costs to stream, or record for playback. The balls are still in the air.

For now... here is our schedule.

Asking out loud ... what other topic should be added to the event... what do you see on there that maybe is not needed.

Would you attend the live streaming if the price were right?

Click to enlarge.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
Being on the other side of the globe a recording to playback would be an advantage.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay

Since you are enrolled in the program you will get access to the recording.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Happening right now!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Is it streaming ?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
We are doing it webinar style for those not local.

Wish you were here.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Full house.

Easy to do if your house holds only 5 people.

There are 17 attendees who have paid to be here.

Very good crowd of attendees who will be at a completely different point in their lives this time next year.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
We have more than a full basketball roster of students committed to changing their lives over the next year.

That's roster ... not team. And a few more are likely to join before the end of the month.

After that we will close off entry into this group. The next class will launch in January 2016...at a significant increase in price.

I look forward to sharing the journeys of these students, their successes, their struggles ... here in the forum.

Contact me if you'd like to go along. Or you can just watch and wish you had. 8-)
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Will be interesting to see how this works out...
Sometimes living in Paradise has its draw backs...
Post 9 • IP   flag post
26121 9 9
destitute