BillBelew.com
BloggingProductivity

Are You a Day or Night Person?1242

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know if it's just me or the people I know.

But whenever men want to get together it happens early in the morning. Real early.

I am much more of a morning person to begin with. But getting up and leaving while it is still dark. I knew of someone who did that often but that was 2000 years ago.

How about you? When are you moat productive?

Why do you think that is?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
Though I can be productive in the middle of the night, I wake up in the afternoon feeling tired. The continuum cycle almost killed this workacoholic puppy. When my friend (now business partner) knocks sense to me, her arrival changes my sleeping pattern. So when I wake up in the morning around 7am or 8am, it feels refreshing. Now, I wish to wake up at 5am so that I can concentrate better when nobody is around. I would prefer to be with my business partner whom I can discuss about my work.

Morning is much better.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
A guru once told me, "Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise!" and he went on to tell me about how it is the early bird that gets the worm.

Following the late Dr. Wayne Dyer's advice, "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change!" I tend to look at the world from a somewhat different vantage point.

Thus it became clear to me that it is the early worm that gets taken by the bird.

I generally don't do mornings.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@Rev

You totally do mornings. The issue is your body is in the wrong time zone.

It's always morning somewhere. But we are not always where we should be.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@Rev So who is the bird? Who is the worm?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@Belew

"But we are not always where we should be."

Nope. I am always exactly where I should be. If there are any issues, take it up with the world.

@tienny

Now you're getting into philosophy. Whole different, uh... can of worms... from content marketing!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a morning person, I jump out of bed and want to go ... trouble is this is often is in the middle of the night.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
So you are a middle of the night person?
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew Nope ... I just don't fit into other peoples pigeon holes ...
Post 9 • IP   flag post
notyourmomscloset private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a 2nd shifter type of person - not a morning person unless it's at least 9:00 a.m. I really rev up in the afternoon and can easily go until 10:00 or 11:00 p.m. Always have been and have accepted I always will be Luckily we are both retired, so I can pretty much do what I want as far as working online.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
@notyourmomscloset

"I really rev up in the afternoon"

Me too! ::giggle:: ...actually I kinda @Rev all the time!
Post 11 • IP   flag post
27570 11 11
destitute