BillBelew.com
BloggingContent CreationSEOWordPress

Plugin for scheduling post push to Facebook1247

Member dmortaz private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Folks

I am looking for a plugin to schedule our evergreen posts to Facebook. There is one called Evergreen Tweeter Post which does Twitter only. Ironically, it's not being supported anymore.

But I am looking for one that does the same for Facebook. Does anyone use such a plugin?

David
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member SteveDolan private msg quote post Address this user
I'd actually advise against using any third party solutions to post to any social network.

Facebook and Twitter both recognize this, and have it built into their code so that you don't reach as-wide of an audience.

Use Facebook to Post to Facebook (very helpful because drafting and scheduling messages are built-in), Twitter to post to Twitter. It'll help you in the long run.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@dmortaz

I agree with @SteveDolan on bulk posting, however single posts not so much. Have a look at NextScripts plugin for WordPress. Used correctly you shouldn't have any issues.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member authorbhalla private msg quote post Address this user
@dmortaz

I am also Agree with @stevedolan because I have tested this autopost method with twitter and facebook both. you will get less responses with autopost rather than manual post on any of these social networks. So go for manual post and you will reach more audience.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Almost everyone that is anyone on Twitter uses some form of scheduling program to post ... this does not affect reach, in fact it increases it as well as engagement as you'll tend to post more often.

As to all of the other social media platforms, post by hand if you want to engage... as all of these seem to limit reach by external auto-posting system.

And remember even if you use some form of automation, you still have to get involved with your audience, answer and ask questions... and basically build relationships.

A large following looks great, but with zero engagement its still pointless.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@Steve

"but with zero engagement its still pointless"

Exactly!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Lots of marketing consultants sell services such as this, clients don't know, it sounds good and as if it should work ... so consultant gets an order... does no real work and gets paid.

Clients thinks... this internet stuff is hard and so pays the consultant to do more and more things he suggests.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Member bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
I use Next Scripts but monitor it closely to make sure it is posting the way I want it to look on the various social media platforms. Automate, yes, leave it to be done automatically, no.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Member dmortaz private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the input. I have to agree with Steve that there has to be some automation and that's why I like the Post Twetters that can run on a scehdule. With more than 900 posts, sifting through them manully for re-disribution is not an option.

In fact, all of the content curration services like Scope.it and Theneeds.com are all offering scheduling option to automate the search and repost. And that only leave the engagement with the followers where Steve is on point that these contacts have to be nurtured and romanced before any shot of closing.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
29426 9 9
destitute