BillBelew.com
Belew SpeaksTeaching

Some Days Are Much Harder than Others1276

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
The past 2 days were harder than most for more.

The word brutal comes to mind.

Exhilarating, too.

All day Friday and and all day Saturday was spent with a full room of students wanting to change their world, change the world. We just finished the 2-day Very Influential Person Seminar.

More at - Very Influential Person 2015

Many of those who attended locally and remotely took the HUGE step and committed to build their site, their influence, their credibility, their service, their product with me and my partner, Sunil, over the next year.

One participant burst out, (true story), "I want to spend my life with you!" She really said that. She's married. I am married, so I don't think it'll work out. 8-)

Everyone who committed to the year-long training ... we are going to spend a life-time together. I am committed to them succeeding and watching their lives change.

In the coming days, weeks and months forum members will meet the members of this class. Who knows, you may be in the next class we launch in 2016.

Tough 2 days. Great 2 days. Even more super coming days.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Jonnner private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew

So far I have watched a few of your sessions remotely and a few more via the recordings. I will watch the others. Great insights! Clearly a good job done well!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@Jonnner

Very kind words.

We have rendered day 2. I have uploaded them to YT and will send the links to you shortly.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, I agree @Jonnner. There's a lot to take in, like panning for gold, so I'm taking my time, sifting slowly to reveal the nuggets. 😆
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay

Nuggets!?!? It should be one giant gold one that you can chip away at and use piece by piece. 8-)

Looking forward to working with you this year Susan.

Post 5 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
I meant big ones!! Lol, The tiny township where I live is home to the largest gold nugget found in the world. It's called the Welcome Stranger. You know us Australians - we do everything BIG even when we talk small. I'm going to walk the dogs now before I get into any more trouble 😜
Post 6 • IP   flag post
25044 6 6
destitute