BillBelew.com
Belew SpeaksBloggingMotivation

Who thinks like this? Creating NSFW Content1280

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I am cleaning out my Twitter account... unfollowing people who don't follow. And distancing myself from people I'd rather not be associate with for one reason or another.

There's a lot of smut on Twitter. There's a lot of people peddling NSFW stuff on Twitter, too.

A couple of questions come to mind.

Who thinks like this -

1. "Well, I guess I'll take off my clothes and put up pix and see how that goes."

2. "People don't want to see me, so I'll show them him or her."

I can see how greed will cause people to drift into number 2.

But, what causes people to consider number 1?

I was in Korea once. Mid afternoon I noticed a girl trying to run me down in a lavender satin dress, heels and make up. It was hot...she was sweaty. Her English was limited.

"Joe. You go home with me?"

I politely refused. A couple of times.

There was complete dejection on her face. She offered herself and I turned her down.

It occurred to me that people in her position have feelings to and no doubt would not want to be in that position.

Desperation might lead people to consider number 1. But what else?

What causes such desperation in people online?

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty much anytime you base your self-worth on someone else's opinion.. whether it's online, offline, based on a government or even a religion..

I just wrote about how creativity not only lights us up but helps us to understand that our creative voice is key to knowing our true worth.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Member lunar_ranger private msg quote post Address this user
$$$
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@lunar_ranger

People pay me to keep my clothes ON!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Member tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@jycmba Art, writing and listening to music are therapies for me. When I solve problems through creative stuffs, it helps me to feel alive. When I use my creative skills to others and being paid, I feel satisfied.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
29377 5 5
destitute