BillBelew.com
Content Marketing

SoCal / Orange County? This workshop is for you1281

dono2081 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone!

I spoke with Bill about sharing my upcoming seminar with the forum and he said, "Go for it!" So here I am, take a look:

Learn digital marketing strategy on Monday, September 28, at Concordia University from digital marketing experts and marketing professors, Don Osborne and Joe Hines. This workshop runs from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm and will be held at Concordia University.

This free workshop presents the essential building blocks of Content Marketing that successful digital marketers use to increase overall site traffic, engage with prospective customers and drive more sales.

Date: 9/28/2015
Time: 6:30 – 8:30 pm

==
If you're down here in the OC, or in SoCal somewhere and you want to come out to chat, you're invited! Thanks, @belew !

-DonO
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Hmm... next Monday. Irvine. I wonder how long it'd take me drive there and back. Longer than the 2 hours I'd be there I suppose. Still....
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Haha Bill. I'm happy to run this for you one on one via Skype. Anytime brother.

D

Or just fly into John Wayne Airport from Oakland, and uber to campus. Two hours each way, tops.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
@dono2081, I was 12 minutes away last Monday. Bummer.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
We miss you. Come back.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
I"ll be back in three weeks.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@dono2081

If I leave early, I can drop by MickeyLand, then go by your place ...then. Tempting...tempting...
Post 7 • IP   flag post
26857 7 7
destitute