BillBelew.com
BloggingBusiness AdviceContent CreationProductivity

Using a Ghost Writer for Blog Content1291

Member Davia private msg quote post Address this user
Lord knows I am a horrible writer or think I am, since I think its not my strong suite I put it off or have others do it for me. I would rather go to the dentist than write a blog.

Started to use a Ghost Writer whose style is appealing to me and excited about his content.

Thoughts if you have ever used a ghost writer?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Davia

I have used, employed other writers. But I have never had someone write on my behalf.

I recommend you give your writer a name, let them use theirs. It can add credibility to your site. You have a dedicated writer. Unless you prefer to have someone represent you.

Does this make sense?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Member Davia private msg quote post Address this user
@belew yes it does thanks!!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
A ghost writer can get expensive, if they are charging what they are worth. A good ghost writer should be able to write in your voice.

What @Belew says about "dedicated writer(s)" -- which I would call "guest blogger(s)" in your case, are a great resource. I use them on a couple of sites.

Private Label Rights (PLR) material (content in all types of media) is an excellent, and very affordable, way to get lots of good stuff to post on your sites -- basic blog posts, podcasts, videos, full webinars, ebooks, reports, and more. It can be used as is or re-purposed in a variety of ways including editing to have your "voice" for the written material, and your actual voice for the audio/video selections.

PLR is generally far cheaper than hiring specific original creation while still allowing you to make it your own -- either on your own or with a VA.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Davia

Did you find your ghost writer?

How is s/he working out for you?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
28163 5 5
destitute