BillBelew.com
FacebookFeedback

Participating in a Facebook Research Study1297

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I get emails. I read them sometimes, too.

There are some 'benefits' (depends on your interests, I suppose) to living in Silicon Valley and being within spitting distance of some of the online network behemoths - Facebook, Apple, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn... Seriously. Come see me. You can fly into San Jose by 10 am. I'll pick you up at the airport and drive you to the HQ of all these companies and we'll done by lunch time. You're buying.

I got an email from Facebook just now -

"We hope you might be interested in participating in an upcoming Facebook research study!

We are looking for participants 18 years or older in the US to participate in a research study taking place on Wednesday, September 30th, Thursday, October 1st or Friday, October 2nd at our Menlo Park, CA Headquarters. The study will involve using and providing feedback on a Facebook product. To thank you for your time, you'll receive ... "

Do you participate in research studies? Are they of interest to you?

Remember when ....

Click =>Call Me: for 20 mins FREE 1-on-1 with Bill Belew
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
I used to do a lot of these. At the time I lived in a key city for Canadian demographic research and got invited regularly. Cheap lunch. Token gift. Thank you very much. We'll call you...

Now I charge a healthy consulting fee if they want my opinion. They don't call so much.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I'll take the consulting fee ...

But I am also interested in playing with things BEFORE they get launched.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Member morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
I used to play with beta stuff. No longer.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Member tienny private msg quote post Address this user
I'm okay to participate in researches. Too bad I don't stay in U.S.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
29627 5 5
destitute