BillBelew.com
SEOTeaching

POLL: Strategy for 1,000 visitors per day?1326

Lenderman33 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Folks,

Have you achieved 1,000 unique, organic visitors per day?

What is the correct strategy for achieving 1,000 visitors per day, and when does this typically occur? Is the path from 0 - 1,000 slow and steady, or should one expect a sudden, exponential leap at some point?

Our site has required about 8 months to achieve 200v per day - Does that mean that we will require another 8 months to move forward by 200, or is there a point where growth becomes exponential?

Thanks!

Erik
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
A big concern to address before chasing 1000 visitors / day is to give an honest answer to the question, "Do I have an idea or service that will interest 1000 visitors daily?"

Is my market big enough to garner that kind of traffic?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Once I have determined the market is big enough the strategy is rather simple to reach 1000 visitors daily.

A lot of good content, written well, posted consistently within a network of other like-minded and hard working writers.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Tonyyakovlev private msg quote post Address this user
@belew I believe it is not that easy. A lot of blogs/websites have 300 visitors per day, and they stay around the same for a long time. And they are not the same 300 each day, they are 80% new.

This means that the retention rate is pretty low of course, which can be caused not only by low content quality but also a number of other factors.

Thus you don't need just a good content, you need some kind of good content that compells your visitors come for it again and again.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
27480 4 4
destitute