BillBelew.com
Content CreationHumor

15 Most Searched-for Halloween Costumes1397

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
What are you going to be on Halloween?

I usually dress up as an old tired blogger.

How about you?

If you have the be like 'ems, here is what everyone else wants to be.

$7.4 billion was spent on Halloween last year.
$2.5 billion was spent on Halloween candy!

And $15 billion is being spent on trying to lose weight so you can fit in a real cat woman costume next year!

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Everything a marketer would want to know about Halloween but didn't know to ask.

Slideshare:

Halloween insights - tricks and treats for the digital marketer.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
notyourmomscloset private msg quote post Address this user
Actually, we used to do Halloween age appropriate for our daughters. Trick or Treating, etc. the usual activities. However, since we accepted Christ and have learned a lot more about the deep down meaning of Halloween and the depth of that meaning, we no longer "celebrate" Halloween, but rather we do some kind of decorating, etc. that pays homage to the bounties we have been blessed with for Halloween and Thanksgiving. Guess we're just boring to a lot of people...
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@notyourmomscloset

One of the coolest things to happen while I was in Japan was somebody 'invented' "Trunk or Treat"... where kids go to churches and collect candies from the trunks out of decorated cars.

Great idea, I think.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
That is fun. Our church is on the large size anyway, but we have been collecting candy for the great pumpkin patch party. They have all sorts of things for anyone who wants to come and kids from all over the area come to join us. It's a HUGE event!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
And you live how far away from San Jose?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
LOL - it may as well be the same as visiting the moon in more ways than one :-). It's called Minnesota lol.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
25991 7 7
destitute