BillBelew.com
Business AdviceCase StudyInspirationmarketingSales

Simple yet effective conversion formula1398

yathso private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sure many of you have seen this formula used on online conversions before but here's a food truck version

Simple yet effective formula: (WHAT THE ITEM IS) + (WHY YOU SHOULD CARE) + (A STRONG CALL TO ACTION)

Case Study: Mama Liu's Food Truck

Post 1 • IP   flag post
jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
Yup - find a hungry audience and make it easier to give them what they want..
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Great case study. I might use this when I am in China next month.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
yathso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belew
Great case study. I might use this when I am in China next month.

Cool. You probably know this already since your wife is Chinese but just FYI, the food served at Mama Liu's is actually Taiwanese. To me personally, it's still Chinese food but some people can get very sensitive about these things especially with the ongoing tension between China and Taiwan.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
Good point - I forgot to mention that.

I was born in Taiwan and for a while went out with a mainland gal. She never failed to point out the difference. That was only one of the reasons why we're no longer dating!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
KitK private msg quote post Address this user
Great takeaway (pun not intended) however, if you have an website that converts visitors online (like mine, I do affiliate marketing) how can we apply this?

I would apply this to a food business that I am planning to make next year. (Already have a site with a lot of visits, just no product to sell.)
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@KitK

Why not recommend an affiliate based on the page the visitor enters your site at?
Post 7 • IP   flag post
27499 7 7
destitute