BillBelew.com
BrainstormingContent Marketing

On A Budget How Do I Best Spend My Time?1412

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have a lot of time or money either.

Suppose I had only 1 hour that I could spend each day on Content Marketing, what's the best way to spend that time?

Got advice?

Post 1 • IP   flag post
bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew

I would find a way to use posts in social media. Currently am using post planner - http://zfer.us/OEFqf

I know you do not use many planning tools, but this one is great. Does anyone have others they would like to share?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@bdaoust

What makes it great if I may ask? What are you able to do now better than you could before?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@Belew

I can schedule my own posts, create a graphic on the fly with a quote, retweet top posts in my niche, offer contests based on successful contests that have been held, create a repeatable schedule of post types, add items to a queue without having to look at when and where. Look at the posts in the queue and add comments that are unique to that post - especially when I post the same item again (by selecting a reposting schedule) and so on. I have saved so much time I could not believe it. That is my short answer - I find I am starting to get more organic traffic because of the consistency of postings. BTW I can also pin the graphics to Pinterest at the same time...WAIT...there's more...LOL (and there is more as I learn about new things)
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@bdaoust

They should hire you as an influencer.

Feeling compelled to take a look now.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
Will it be good to have an assistant?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@tienny Assistants are always great! I have found that I can handle the posts on my own because it makes me much more efficient.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
My assistant proved to be invaluable. She did so much of the busy work in my preparations for coming to China so I could focus on the content and the delivery.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
That's good.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
26825 9 9
destitute