BillBelew.com
Career AdviceFeedbackVIP2015

Why Depression Commonplace in Entrepreneurs?1416

Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
I found this article about depression and some of the points hit home. We need to share our success and our problems too.

As we begin our journey to become top influencers let's keep each other's mental health in mind and make sure we check in on each other now and then.

I'd rather get to the finish line and attain my goals with you all beside me a little later than arrive quickly by myself.

http://thehustle.co/depression-among-entrepreneurs-is-an-epidemic-nobody-is-talking-about
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay

This is a very thoughtful post.

Depression is epidemic among entrepreneurs.

It's too late for me. I have been impressed, then depressed and now pressed down ... NOT!

I have a fellow who calls me from time to time here in the Bay Area ... to just sit and hang out... he works at his PC and I at mine in a local coffee shop.

We probably don't do it enough. But camaraderie is important, make that critical when tasks are hard and take a long time to see results.

I am here in the forum almost every day... and welcome the diversion...er, chance to procrastinate...um... encourage and be encouraged!

How's your day going, Susan?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you @Belew my day has started very well. I'm off to an art group today. Like your coffee shop friend, we sit and draw, paint or create and we talk, chat and "be". It's very important. And there's chocolate biscuits!

I hope you are finding contentment in you 'content' marketing (get it???) I know I am. 😉
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay

I am allergic to chocolate. If I eat too much I break out in fat.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Member tienny private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know that I have depression until the doctor diagnose it.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
29377 5 5
destitute