BillBelew.com
BloggingFeedback

Where to find feedback on a new blog1426

labellecleo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi just wanted to share my blog. Let me know where iI could improve. :-) Thanks. :-)

Hairmomentum.com.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@labellecleo

Perhaps you could tell us what the intent of the blog is.

What's the end game?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Right now it's to provide them with the knowledge they seek. But it's to get towards people interested in my consulting services or products eventually.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@labellecleo Suggest you hire someone that knows what they are doing to set your blog up ... the blog you referenced is just wrong, wrong, wrong ... from permalink structures through to a complete lack on audience engagement ... and as @Belew hinted at ... what is the point of the website... what are you trying to do?

Oh... and sorry if I haven't wrapped this up nicely... I much more direct than many ... but what I'm telling you, you need to know.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@Steve
You are indeed very direct but to the points you mentioned : could you explain what you mean when you say the permalink structures are wrong, and in terms of audience engagement, well it's only 2 weeks old. I am working through the details of an optin, unless there is something else that you meant.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@labellecleo It's full of text, it's boring, uninteresting and doesn't do anything to capture someones attention and make them want to read it... add some images that might make a difference ... permalinks try using one with categories ... it does help.

etc... etc... it doesn't matter how good you write, if you present it in a manner that people don't like, so try and get the basics right and if you don't know how, hire someone to do it for you.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@labellecleo tip - if I were you I would purchase a professionally designed theme... load the demo content in and then change this content to suit ... this will likely give you a much more visual website with much better engagement.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@Steve
Thanks. That was the plan all along. Just so i am clear when you said there was too much text. Is it the first impression of the page that was bothering to you? That it lacked the visual appeal to get the audience going any further?
Post 8 • IP   flag post
YES... if someone lands on a page like yous they simply leave... your content never gets read... so no matter how good it is, it fails to engage... present it professionally with images and people will hang about and read it.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
24976 9 9
destitute