7 Most Important Takeaways Inbound Marketing1439
24991 1 1
|Belew private msg quote post Address this user|
|Hats off again to Hubspot for the fine research they do ... and making the findings available to us minions.
In their state of inbound marketing report for 2105 ...
"The 7 Most Important Takeaways:
1. Three out of 4 marketers across the globe prioritize an inbound approach to marketing.
2. Both inbound and outbound marketers rank paid advertising as the #1 most overrated marketing tactic.
3. Proven marketing ROI unlocks budget. But you have to be tracking ROI in the first place, which not everyone is doing.
4. Leading marketers recognize that inbound is a long game. Both past success and past failure with inbound correlates with an inbound marketing budget increase.
5. Inbound is the preferred marketing strategy regardless of company type. B2B, B2C, nonprofit -- everyone’s implementing inbound tactics.
6. Inbound campaigns achieve higher ROI than outbound. This holds true across different company sizes and budgets.
7. Establishing a Marketing-Sales service level agreement (SLA) leads to higher ROI. The presence of an SLA also correlates with budget and staff increases."
Click to read the whole report => State of Inbound Marketing
|Post 1 IP flag post|