BillBelew.com
Business AdviceHumorInspirationProductivity

Thankful or Grateful1472

jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
For those of us in the States this weekend marks the beginning of the holiday season (even though a lot of the Christmas stuff has already been out for weeks now..)

And while I am thankful for the community shared here on this forum, I share some of my thoughts and ideas on what it means to be not only thankful, but grateful for the rest of our lives.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew As I am no longer in the US, I will miss celebrating Thanksgiving in November. I do appreciate all that I have connected with and wish everyone a safe and fun time.

Our Thanksgiving is the second Monday in October.

I still have family in the US (they were born there)so I could possibly celebrate two times a year.

Christmas will start ramping up in December here, although Costco and a few other outlets have already started the selling process.

Enjoy the blast of Black Friday as well!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Jonnner private msg quote post Address this user
@jycmba
@bdaoust

Great Thread!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
@Jonnner
Post 3 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
Happy thanksgiving to everybody.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
I'm thankful thus feeling grateful.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
@bdaoust, when I lived in Shanghai, I celebrated both. I knew a fellow from Montreal who opened a small restaurant. He made certain both holidays were covered.

The best thing about living there was the fact that holidays from around the world were celebrated. And as you may know, holidays involve food.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Cruising in the Mediterranean on Thanksgiving Day... we figured it be just another cruise day.

Nope... HAPPY THANKSGIVING banners were hung ... and we were stuffed with turkey ... or was it the turkey that was stuffed ... or maybe both I think.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
27606 8 8
destitute