BillBelew.com
Twitter

How to Buy Legitimate Twitter Followers1478

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Larry Kim writes about How to Buy Legitimate Twitter Followers.

For $3 he got 26 real followers by buying an ad.

From July till yesterday my Twitter following grew from 14,100 to 52,100. At the above rates that would have cost me $4,384.62.

What it actually cost me to grow by 38,000 real followers in 5 months was $10/month for CrowdFireApp and abt 5 hours/week x 20 weeks = 100 hrs x $4/hr = $400.

Total is $450.

Hmm... I get real Twitter followers for 1/10th the price he paid for them.

@Steve... are you reading this?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew sounds like a pretty good bet to me.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@Steve This will give you some idea of the value you bring.

Suppose someone were to come to you and say they wanted 100K followers.

How much to charge them.

By the calculations above you could tell them that it would cost them $11,500 to buy them via Twitter.

You could do if for half that price, or $5-6K.

And hire someone like I did to do it for 1/10th price - $5-600.

You will pocket $4500-5500.

Hmmm... wait! Maybe I should.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
On the surface it seems like a "rip-off" -

But here's a reason why it's not..

None of Ford's engineers could figure out what the problem was with one of his generators. So, they called in Charles Steinmetz to the plant.

All Steinmetz asked only for a notebook, pencil and cot. for two days and nights he listened to the generator and scribbled notes. Steinmetz finally asked for a ladder, climbed up to the generator & made a chalk mark on its side.

Steinmetz told Ford’s skeptical engineers to remove a plate at the mark and replace windings from a field coil. Sure enough, they followed his instructions, and the generator was humming along.

Ford was thrilled until getting an invoice for $10,000. He couldn't argue that Steinmetz had solved the problem that none of his own engineers could but just couldn't get over this steep price.

So, Ford asked for an itemized bill. Steinmetz wrote back with the following:

Making chalk mark on generator $1.

Knowing where to make mark $9,999.

Ford paid the bill.

Now Snopes has discounted this story..

..but here's the source - Charles Proteus Steinmetz, the Wizard of Schenectady

So, if you run into the same situation, you can bill them $500-600 for hiring someone and $4500-5500 for knowing who to hire and telling them what to do!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@jycmba

I had heard similar variations of the same story.

Indeed know-how has great value.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@Belew - definitely it shows the value of experience turned into knowledge and more importantly providing proven results.

Sometimes folks get skittish about pricing high for things that seem to be less.

Years ago my dad questioned that I paid $30-40 for a wargame. He just didn't see the value of "a bunch of paper and cardboard."

This is the same person who always talks about regretting not investing in land back in China years ago when he had the chance for pennies on the dollar.

It is about know-now. It's also about created value from any number of things - experience, research, creativity, skill.. on and on..

I've been paid $100 for playing some music from my laptop. I've been paid $1100 for writing a ten page report. I've been paid over $320,000 for buying a house at one time, letting others pay my mortgage and selling it later..

More importantly, "value" is in the eye of the BUYER. This is one of the key lessons I learned working with owners in selling their businesses. It's the same lesson I learned from some of the most successful ones.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Re: paying high.

I read something lately - if you think hiring an expert is expensive, try hiring an amateur.

The problem becomes determining who is a legitimate expert.

Re: value. If something is worth a certain price, the money will be found if the need is great enough.

The problem here is when buyers are deceived by inflated promises of a seller.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Member morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
All the followers in the world are fine and dandy. They are of little value unless they CLEECK!

My question is, what is the secret sauce to creating/formatting the tweet that deserves the CLEEK?
Post 9 • IP   flag post
@morrnel

The secret sauce = create something worth clicking on.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
OK. Hardly the answer I was expecting.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
@morrnel

What kind of answer were you expecting?
Post 12 • IP   flag post
How do you value "something worth clicking on"? And what makes it worth the click?

I would say there are several things to consider. For example length of the tweet, placement of the link. Measurable stuff. Follower actually interested in you and what you do?

What is the value of the traffic if you aren't making money from it?

Off to do research and back off the grid.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
The real secret is to grow your followers from your target audience and then to create content that solves their problems ... that way everyone wins.
Post 14 • IP   flag post
There are 4 things ppl look for in a tweet or otherwise.

1. Ro be entertained
2. To be inspired
3. To be educated
4. To be lead.

Give your audience one of these or some combination and they will follow you.
Post 15 • IP   flag post
Member authorbhalla private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew
@Steve

After Watching your webinar in July till yesterday i have grown my twitter following from 350 to 2850 and thats all for no cost and they all are real followers. I haven't spend a single penny on buying any service or any following. The only thing i spended is my valuable 3-5 hrs/week and got 2500 real and targeted followers in 5 Months.

So if anyone think that buying followers or hiring any expert is expensive then do it my way.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
In the manufacturing world we talk about Made In Bought Out (MIBO). We decide which is more cost effective for the situation. Case is the same for Internet marketing. Goal:money in the bank.
Post 17 • IP   flag post
29157 17 17
destitute