BillBelew.com
AnalyticsBrainstormingEmail Marketing

Email Marketing automation questions1550

dmortaz private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Folks

I have build a small custom audience that I want to reach on a regular basis (once a week) and was wondering if you can share your experience with apps like MailChimp and others.

The analytics I am interested are typical like:

1) Was the mail opened or not?
2) What are the best times to send these?
3) Are the embedded links opened or not?
4) Is there a way to sequence the content for mailings and track which piece of content had better response?

5)Are you using your Marketing automation app support multiple CRMs?

Any suggestion or help would be appreciated.
p.s. My target audience is less than 500 now.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
lunar_ranger private msg quote post Address this user
I have experience with both MailChimp, SendBloom, Pitchbox, and Pardot. I like Pardot the best, mostly because of its SalesForce integration, but it has the analytics and reporting you're looking for (not exactly sure how much we pay for the privilege):

1) Metrics reported through Pardot- Total sent (number of emails sent), soft and hard bounces, total delivery (actual email delivery--send minus the bounces), delivery rate (sent vs.delivered), total HTML e-mail opens, unique HTML opens, HTML open rate, total clicks, total CTR, unique clicks, click-to-open rate, opt outs, and opt out rate. There is also a nice organizational/visual overview of CTR, interaction, and e-mail client breakdown for all opens.

2) You would need to do some split/multi-variant testing to find this out.

3) You will be able to see the links that are clicked in the CTR report.

4) If you want to look into this option the best thing I have found is SalesLoft... its all about cadence.

5) Yes, http://www.pardot.com/faqs/netsuite-crm/what-syncs-with-crm/
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@dmortaz

Constant Contact can answer all those questions for you...for a small price considering the size of your list.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
ozairakhtar private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,
How are you all doing? Thanks @Belew for approving my account. Just like @dmortaz I'm also interested in learning about E-mail marketing. Please help me out!

Regards
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@ozairakhtar

Welcome.

What is it you'd like to learn abt email marketing?

It's a very brpad subject.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
When working the stats, remember that "opens" is reliant upon the reading app and its settings and is, therefore, a suspect number.

If you are running WordPress on a reliable hosting service with a suitable package, MailPoet is a plugin worth looking at.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
26104 6 6
destitute