BillBelew.com
Content CreationProductivityWordPress

Where to Get Free Images for Blogs1559

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I like these guys at CodeInWP...for lots of reason.

Here's another.

Tips on where to find free images for your blogs

...and some photography hacks to use your own stuff.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
lunar_ranger private msg quote post Address this user
Not over Google Images... bloody DCMA. ;-)
Post 2 • IP   flag post
ozairakhtar private msg quote post Address this user
Nice information. I wasn't aware of it
Post 3 • IP   flag post
jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
This was a pretty comprehensive list - 39 sites with amazing stock photos you can use for free

Ultimately, you'll find the sites that fit your brand and audience. My personal favorites are Unsplash and Ryan McGuire of Gratisography. In fact, I've actually donated money to both of these guys because I've used so many photos.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@jycmba

Another great list. Thx!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
This is my favourite site:
freeimages.com

It's really easy to find specific images too
Post 6 • IP   flag post
jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay - it's interesting that they're from Getty images.

Here's where it gets trick..

So while they're "free." It's one of those "be sure to read the fine print" situations.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
The terms of use for that particular website are quite broad: http://www.freeimages.com/license

"How can I use licensed content? You may use content: in digital format on websites, blog posts, social media, advertisements, film and television productions, web and mobile applications in printed materials such as magazines, newspapers, books, brochures, flyers, product packaging for decorative use in your home, office or any public place or personal use The rights granted to you by FreeImages.com are: Perpetual, meaning there is no expiration or end date on your rights to use the content. Non-exclusive, meaning that you do not have exclusive rights to use the content.

FreeImages.com can license the same content to other customers. Unlimited, meaning you can use the content in an unlimited number of projects and in any media. For purposes of this agreement, “use” means to copy, reproduce, modify, edit, synchronize, perform, display, broadcast, publish, or otherwise make use of."
Post 8 • IP   flag post
26100 8 8
destitute