BillBelew.com
marketingProductivitySocial Media

Where do you go to get hot articles?1584

Member bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
I have been using a couple of apps lately but needed to find the latest trendy articles in my niche. I looked to BuzzSumo but it seemed awfully pricey for the limited amount of time I would use it.

Anyone have suggestions of where else to go?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Member ozairakhtar private msg quote post Address this user
@bdaoust
Tell me do you need articles? or article submission?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Member Jonnner private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @bdaoust

Do you know the topics you want to track? If so Google Alerts might be a cheap solution.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@bdaoust

What niche(s) specifically do you need. I have a number of good sources for PLR I will gladly share but rather than shotgun it, it would be better if I could put a scope on my ol' Winchester and zero in on the target.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@ozairakhtar Looking for articles to repost using post planner, also am testing an overlay for those articles that may help drive traffic. I just wanted to use highly popular articles.

@jonnner @rev My niche is book marketing. PLR stuff is likely to work as well.

I will try Google Alerts - I believe they also have Google Trends that may give me what I want - will try both - thanks.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Member ozairakhtar private msg quote post Address this user
@bdaoust
Tell me about any article writing job. I would love to do this for ya. Tell me how much you pay per article.

Check Your Inbox.

Regards
Post 6 IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@bdaoust

Driving traffic will not work.

You want to attract traffic to get best results.
Post 7 IP   flag post
@Belew

Would you please provide a little more information/context?

- As to what you assume @bdaoust is trying to do and
- What approach(s) you assume will work better?

Thanks
Post 8 IP   flag post
@Jonnner

I don't know what @bdaoust is trying to do.

I suspect she thinks that if she is writing abt hot topics more ppl will come to her site. But more eyeballs on a site are meaningless if they ate not interested I what the host site offers.

Ppl don't want/need another opinion abt a topic unless they care abt the person who is offering up the opinion.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@bdaoust

Curious to know what you have learned abt this topic either here or elsewhere.

I have been recruited to put together a team of writers to do this very thing for a new (to the North American market) site.

Watch for updates on how we do it here.

I am still interested to learn from you, too!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Hi @Belew

I gather that between your answer to me and your answer to @bdaoust that you acquired new insight.

Please re-answer my question of 6 hours ago with the benefit of that new insight.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@Jonnner

The answer to your second question is not an easy/nor short answer.

Perhaps I can dive into that question later this week. My Sunday is pretty full today.

How would you answer her question?
Post 12 IP   flag post
Hi @Belew

In response to your query. I already answered @Bdoust's question. She thanked me for my answer.

@Rev then answered her better than I. I am sure that you could also answer her better than I.

One way of interpreting what @Bdoust said is that she wants to repost blog posts by others to increase her traffic. If this is a viable idea I would like to understand better when it is appropriate and how to attribute any such posts that were used.

Separately,

Since you have a contract "to do this very thing" I thought that you might be willing to share your views on how to best consider and implement this strategy.

Regards,
Post 13 IP   flag post
@Jonnner

For a long time I chased traffic and hit topics and did quite well at it. So much another such site has reached out to me to do the same for them.

As you know I am pretty open here. I am just not in a position to say everything here .... yet. Plz give me a bit of time.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Hi @Belew

Thanks for your response.

I look forward to your input.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Hi All - this is to take hot articles with big shares and capitalizing on their traffic through fb ads or other methods. Still working on it - I do not want to write more opinions, just drive the traffic where I want it to go.
Post 16 IP   flag post
30356 16 16
destitute