BillBelew.com
Belew SpeaksContent Creationmarketing

When Were You Last Pleasantly Surprised?1587

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
When was the last time you were pleasantly surprised?

How did it happen?

My son and I have been planning a surprise birthday party for my daughter/his little sister.

It's just as much fun planning (more?) than it is being surprised.

Surprising people when they come to your site, read/watch you is where it is at.

If you can get your readers/viewers to think, "Wow. I wasn't expecting that." You are on to something.

When was the last time you were surprised? When you surprised someone?

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
Surprising pretty often - my high school friend Mark said I was an optimist. I think I'm a pragmatic realist who just likes to find things that work.

Being negative and expecting the worst has never helped me. Sure, I've been blindsided when I missed something. That's why I need to surround myself with other points of view.

But I know that I'm not a scientific wiz or even a Mensa genius - everything I've ever achieved has come from an attitude of wondering what works.

What's the way to find parking? Look for where there's an open space. That seems silly but here's another idea to consider..

Have you ever noticed when someone says "I can't find the peanut butter.. I can't find it anywhere.." Guess what? They're right.

LOL - I was trying to make a meme with the Henry Ford quote.. Canva decided to not save my work. Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
29726 2 2
destitute