BillBelew.com
BrainstormingBusiness AdviceEmail MarketingNetworking

Where Newbies Start to Grow Their Business1625

Member DebbiBrown_Arbonne private msg quote post Address this user
Hi my name is Debbi. I am a single mom of a 17 year old. I am an Independant Consultant for Arbonne. I have joined this forum looking for advice on how to grow my bu├činess. College is expensiveclickable text
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@DebbiBrown_Arbonne

Welcome Debbi.

I put a kid thru college. Another kid started and stopped. Another one is a few years away.

It's a challenge.

Welcome to the forum
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Member tienny private msg quote post Address this user
Debbi, welcome to the forum too
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Teacher Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@DebbiBrown_Arbonne

You have come to a great place to learn about business building and you are in an excellent, if competitive, market niche. The company you are with has a stellar reputation so you have that going for you as well.

The key now is to determine your target market, how far you want to extend to reach them, and the tools you need to support the approach you decide upon.

You will likely find many answers here, sometimes suggesting completely opposite solutions to the questions you raise. Remember, there is seldom one right answer and valid solutions usually require more understanding than can be derived from a single question.

Whatever you choose to do, whatever direction you choose for your journey of success, one thing is sure, you will need to keep a tight focus to stay on the path. As Brendon Burchard so often shares, "The time to find the map is BEFORE you go into the woods."

In that regard, I'm going to offer you a free copy of my ebook, Wiz's Ten Steps To Staying Focused On Your Objectives. You could purchase a copy on Amazon, if you prefer, but should you accept the free copy through the link above, all I ask is that you give it away to two other people.

I'm looking forward to seeing your posts (and questions) here over the coming days and weeks.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Member bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member DebbiBrown_Arbonne private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you all for your welcomes. Bill I did download your eBook and I will share. Can't wait to read.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Member jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
@DebbiBrown_Arbonne - y, if there's one thing I've learned the hard way is "don't try to be all things to all people."

Can you work with folks who aren't single moms? Sure.

But who feels a stronger, natural connection right away? I'd be that it'd be other single moms who are trying to put their kids through college.

Honing down your message and being more makes it easier for people to 1) get what you're about 2) find you out of the online noise that drowns out all the "me,too" messages
Post 7 • IP   flag post
29424 7 7
destitute