BillBelew.com
Business AdviceContent MarketingInspirationProductivity

What's Your Mutant Super Power?1630

jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
Most of us are here to share something -

We try to find that "sweet spot" between what we love, what we're good at & what others will pay us for. (see below)

It's a challenge because there's so many things we can do..

@Belew reminded me of this idea that if the devil can’t stop you from doing something good, he’ll give you so much to do that you don’t do anything right.

If you're liked me, you've chased shiny objects. You've tried coding, but realize that you'd rather stick a fork in your eye than write a line of code.

You've tried network marketing but can't sell a glass of water to a dying man in the desert.
You've gone from online to offline, business to real estate.. but what's missing?

What struck me as a kid was how the X-men each have a super power that makes them special..

Yet, each is weaker alone. It's by combining their forces that they become unstoppable.

A short while ago, I learned that I'm a Catalyst. You may hear me say this from time to time. Here's more on this..

Today I had a Skype chat with someone who was trying to share an app his team developed. Even before we got off, I invited him to join a Blab for digital nomads, as our first sponsor.

We're already talking about other audiences that would be ideal for his tool that helps speakers and webinar folks to capture leads.

On the Blab itself another friend shared what he's been working on with helping folks sell on Amazon without needing to do the heavy lifting.

What's your superpower, and how have you used it?

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I can't wait to sink some think into this question and respond.

Love the question.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Reminds me of an old way of interviewing potential clients... the trick was to ask them... what super power do you think I bring to the project?

The theory was that by asking they empowered you with that power, in their eyes ... works pretty well too.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@jycmba

You come up with great questions.

Mine are always boring.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
The more I think on this question the more I conclude I don't have a super power.

Bummer.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
26902 5 5
destitute