BillBelew.com
IntroductionNetworkingNewbie

Sharing the Good1633

Runbillrun34 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi I'm Bill. At Constellation, we believe good should be shared. We're a content marketing startup that also believes it should never be too difficult or too expensive for mission driven organizations to share the good things they do, and therefore be empowered to do more. At Constellation, we're sharing the good!

Click =>Call Me: for 20 mins FREE 1-on-1 with Bill Belew
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@Runbillrun34

Welcome from one Bill to another.

I think we should all pay a fair price, no more no less. And we who deliver should go above what is expected but not too far.

How did you get started in Content marketing?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Runbillrun34 private msg quote post Address this user
I was asked by a friend more than 12 years ago if I loved what I did. When I said no he asked me what am I going to do about it that makes tomorrow any different. I realized what I loved doing was helping other people do good things to improve the world around them. Today here I am is the director of communications and marketing for an order of the Catholic Church as I plan to launch a start up content marketing firm of my own to help more nonprofits share the good work they do.
The issue I have with everyone paying a fair price is that the market value of our services often exclude organizations who most need to share the work they're doing. I've been doing pro bono work for a handful of clients for the past several months. I'm trying to find the sweet spot between volunteer work and a full-time position with one organization .
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@Runbillrun34

Are you a non-profit?

Did you know that Google will give a $10K/month in free ads to qualifying non-profits?

If you have enough NPOs on your list who will pay you a minimum fee, you can build out their online presence, get them free ad space and growth ... and make a fair wage doing it?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to the forum ... @Runbillrun34

Interesting my experience of most none-profits is simple... the CEO and officer all expect to get paid and get paid well, so as a business person shouldn't you expect the same.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@Steve is too right.

I knew of a not so long ago non profit where the CEO made $150K and his wife made $120k to run the organization while the rest of the group struggled mightily. Definitely nonprofit.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
What is NPOs?
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Non Profit Organizations
Post 8 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
Got it.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
roydehart private msg quote post Address this user
That's great !!