BillBelew.com
Humor

Best use of fiverr for traffic1634

Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
Just thought I'd let you know that:

sure_solutions sent a lot of visitors to my website but they only stayed 2 - 3 seconds.

amazon_solutions is going great at the moment on one of my BN articles. At the way it's tracking it should have my $5.50 investment back by tomorrow with another 27 days to go.

Macster isn't doing really well on a BN article but I have asked him to fix it which he has promised.

I have employed lovelytraffic only this morning so there's it will take a day to see any results. But I was encouraged by John's rating of him /her.

How are the rest of you doing with Fivver?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
So far, I've only purchased from lovelytraffic - since I liked what I saw, I upgraded to 1500 order..

Which gig from amazon_solution are you currently using @SusanDay ?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Amazon solutions are promoting my Ronda Rousey article @jycmba
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay - is it this one?

Drive 160 US only visitors per day for 30 days real traffic to your website
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Yes, that one has just paid for itself @jycmba
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Love it @SusanDay - that's when marketing is an investment, not an expense.. when you can clearly measure ROI!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Member bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
I love the fiverr component, I promote each article I write (1 per day). I am tryng different vendors to see the results. So far macster is a total failure for me, so I am trying another newbie- which is turning into a failure as well.

So here are the ones I have found that are working out! I am almost 40,000 readers using them.

lovelytraffic - lots of social traffic have purchased the 1500 extra here

legitrichman - mostly generic traffic on one article so tried his social one and that is working out ok as well - only a couple of days into this one but I am hitting 6000 on one article and 5000 on the other - looks like a good find

I just found ricky19seo and used this one starting yesterday and already have 3000 readers for one of my articles.

Another one that is not on the books yet is jademax - the promo won't start for another day or two because it is for today's article.

Hope this helps everyone @belew @SusanDay @jycumba
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Thank you for sharing @bdaoust that's really interesting. I have had similar results with "lovelytraffic", but I'll give the others ago.

Was 'jademax' the one Bill didn't do so well with? I'd be interested in seeing how you go with that person.

I went with 'amazon solution' again but there's a three day wait. I even mentioned I was a returning customer and they thanked me.

We might be causing the delays ourselves by only using a small number of fivver folk.

The more we share the best users the more we'll be able to get the best results.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
So far, I've been encouraged by the results -

After spending $42.50 over the past couple of days, my BN account is now up to $44.52 -

Up to now it was hovering around $2 or so.. so having already made back my investment, the rest is pure profit.

Doing this in a only a few days is very encouraging.

I'll definitely see about trying some of the other vendors - I've also been mostly using lovelytraffic, so they must be curious about the sudden new business.

Still waiting for amazon_solution to kick in..

There's more to learn, I'm sure, about what we're doing. But this is a good start!
Post 9 • IP   flag post
p.s. I've been experimenting with posting on Reddit as well as my usual places like LinkedIn.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Anyone else using CoPromote?

I get some additional social traffic that way.

It does what we're already doing informally - promoting each others' posts.

The difference is that you may attract others to share beyond your current circles.

I'm currently promoting my Harper Lee article - this may have helped give it an extra boost.

Still nothing like lovelytraffic order for 1500 more daily though..
Post 11 • IP   flag post
here's an update from earlier today..

hard to say how much it leads to 'reads' by BN standards but it only takes a few minutes to log in & choose some reposts..

Post 12 • IP   flag post
@jycmba I've never heard of CoPromote but I do belong to an author share twitter group.
If we had proper Google analytics you'd be able to tell how successful it is.
Still, it all adds up, that's for sure
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Earlier I received this email from Macster after I gave him a 3 star rating. I thought I was being generous, but as you are about to read, he did not. Also, there was never any mention of a bonus.
I feel that this is a form of bullying, but perhaps I am reading too much into it. Has anyone had a similar experience?

macster

Hello Susane, can i please know why just 3 stars ?

I have done my work as i do for everyone and i deliver real visitors to all my clients not as others around here send you fake hits and proxies.

My advertising service is real and as clearly stated inside the gig description and delivery message i cannot control your visitors nor how many or when they visit your website.

I believe your rating is not fair at all and it only damages my work, if you do not receive visitors or have problems with the gig you can simply report it to me and ask for a refund that i never denied if done in the first week.

I understand your feedback and is your right to rate as you understand it but after all the work i done and the bonus i offered for more than 35 days of advertising it is disappointing to see that you rated my work just 3 stars.

I do not appreciate your feedback and i have suspended your advertising campaign.

Please remove your feedback and will refund your order.

thank you,
michael
Post 14 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay - that's a tough call.

It does show that Sellers take their rating very seriously, so we do have leverage as Buyers.

But sometimes these disagreements offer opportunities to clear things up. The tricky part can be how Fiverr restricts us to messaging through their system.

I guess you have to weight whether there's anything worth saving with them.

Believe me, I've fired both Seller and Buyers.
Post 15 • IP   flag post
28688 15 15
destitute