BillBelew.com
Teaching

Creating private groups on the forum1641

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I had a professor in Bible college who often said in our class on Revelation - Things are not always what they appear to be.

Same here in the forum.

I just counted ... there are 199 threads that have been created in the past 2 weeks that only a select few are participating in.

This is not a smug ... hahaha... it's my way of letting you know that if yuo have an idea for a private discussion that you want to have with a group, I can create a group just for you and them.

Just let me know.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
I'd be interested in seeing whether folks are interested in forming masterminds - groups up to 4 or 5 focused on meeting online and helping each other hit goals. This is something that I can facilitate..

Hangout Masterminds
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@jycmba

The way it works is you reach out to others the same way I reached out to you and the others re: our private group.

Once that happens and others are willing I can set it up for you.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
DrAA private msg quote post Address this user
What about topic for such group discussion - "Use of Mesmerising Speach for achieving goals in life" ?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@DrAA

As I mentioned to @jycmba, the way it works is that you find a few people that you want to discuss things privately about ... let me know...and I can set it up.

But as a guy who gets asked often to speak I like your topic for a discussion.

How about a new thread and we'll talk. Would love to hear your ideas, too!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
DrAA private msg quote post Address this user
@belew
Need to say - I always have a troubles with speach - writing is better. But if I have to speak in publicity - it's a nightmare for me. Not because of my English. The same with my native language. Doesn't really matter what is business about, think, some peoples here would be interested in discussion.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@jycmba

I like your idea and it would be something better suited to branding through that website. Nice.

Another website we could talk about on my WordPress Classroom as well.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
tienny private msg quote post Address this user
May I know the timing? I would be interested to join if my schedule permits.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
26902 8 8
destitute