BillBelew.com
Business Advice

How to find out the Content Strategist?1645

Member tienny private msg quote post Address this user
Do anyone can advise me
How to find out the content strategist / digital marketing strategy company for certain companies?

Click =>Call Me: for 20 mins FREE 1-on-1 with Bill Belew
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Member jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
Try asking their marketing head?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@jycmba What if I don't know the marketing head?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@tienny - what are some ways that you can find out who they are?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Member morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
Start by building a relationship with someone in the organization or who has worked there. Then work yourself toward that person. That person may not necessarily have a direct connection but over time you will get to that person.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Top Contributor Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@tienny Why do you need to know who is doing the marketing?

Look at your competitors and work out which parts of their marketing are working, which aren't and which you can improve upon. That's what I do when I study competitors marketing activities ...

But if you really want to know, consider asking your competitors who is doing it... this works especially well if your competitor isn't actually in competition with you .... ie you are in Singapore and they are in the USA for instance... someone in the USA is more likely to help answer your questions and you theirs ... because you aren't really competitors ... I've done this in the past and its helped.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@Steve I want to know who is doing the marketing because I need a guideline to do the marketing for my business idea. How do I ask about their marketing strategy?
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@jycmba That's one of the issue. I can't find who is the content strategist.

Thanks @morrnel @steve
Post 8 • IP   flag post
@tienny - yes, but WHY would they tell you?

That's the real question that can help you..

For example, what if you said that you're writing an article about content marketing?

Meanwhile, you have access here to some leading minds to start that article.. in fact, what are you hoping to learn from these folks that you're not finding here?
Post 9 • IP   flag post
@jycmba I'm looking for the people involved to complete their content for their company.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
29156 10 10
destitute