BillBelew.com
Motivation

Requesting Payment from BlastingNews1653

Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
You must request payment each month BEFORE the 3rd of the month in order to be paid between the 10th-15th of the month.

You can only request payments for articles that have reached the 30-day point.

I have 7 articles that are over 30 days old.

I sent in my 1st request.

I'll post an update here between the 10th - 15th.

Click =>Call Me: for 20 mins FREE 1-on-1 with Bill Belew
Post 1 • IP   flag post
If you wait till after the 3rd to request payment, you will NOT see money until the following month between 10-15th.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Member bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew it will be good to see some money hit the bank account. Let us know if you get paid - did you have any articles that hit the $150 limit and yet still had more traffic?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@bdaoust

No articles at that level that early on.

I'll keep you posted.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Member jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
wow, their interface requires your birthdate (ok..) but looks like you have scroll month-by-month (wow - sorry, Bill!) to the actual date - you can't just enter the day/month/year.. insane!!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
@jycmba

I was thinking the same thing ... but then I figured it out AFTER I went back 12 months at a time for 60 years.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
I mean, I can understand if we were still using MS-DOS or programming in Fortran.. but today?! Sheesh!

This reminds me of an inspection company whose system required you to select file photos ONE AT A TIME - typically, it was between 12-15 per report.. how much productivity was lost??

Things like this make me want to where we lock the programmer in a room until they see what it's like to finish the task.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
I don't remember now ... I went numb after clicking backwards 720 times. ... But I think you can click on the date of the calendar and it gives you a quicker option.

Not very intuitive.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
They're also asking for a bunch of other things that you usually don't need with Paypal - I mean, that's the idea.. you provide an email address - money is sent to you.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Lots of /s ... that wasn't all that clear to me either.

I should have let you go first.

For the rest of the bunch ... get a cup of coffee when you are ready to request payment. It'll take a while.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
After waiting a while from Paypal, I realized that you enter " if /" instead of those numbers - overall, their UI designer gets a C- at best..
Post 11 • IP   flag post
C-? you are generous.

There are so many ads and links on each of the article pages I don't even want to go there.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Unfortunately, a lot of those are probably how we get paid..
Post 13 • IP   flag post
29726 13 13
destitute