BillBelew.com
Motivation

Perks from writing at BlastingNews1661

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
About 6-7 years ago, for about 6 months I did car reviews.

A new car would show up in front of my house with a full tank of gas and full insurance. My instructions were to drive it for a week and write up my experience. Then repeat with another car.

The auto industry turned downhill ... it wasn't my fault. But I was one of the last to get this gig and one of the first to be let go.

Realizing that the car manufacturers are yet to have an outlet on BN, I reached out to some old contacts.

End result: Toyota will send me a new car next Monday to drive, experience, write and report on. If that goes well. Another car will follow. If that goes well, I'll be able to show Honda and GM and Ford what I am up to.

And if that goes well, I'll be driving a new car each week, until I break the car industry again. It wasn't my fault.

Click =>Call Me: for 20 mins FREE 1-on-1 with Bill Belew
Post 1 • IP   flag post
jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
See if you can get someone to film you - get even more bang for your content creation buck @Belew !
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Maybe I'll Blab or Periscope the experience...or Hangout ... and put that up, too!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
For something like this Periscope probably makes the most sense - you can more easily just talk about what's happening vs. trying to invite discussion.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Good point!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
I mentioned this on the call last night.

Got the confirmation a few minutes ago.

"We have you set up in a Toyota Avalon from Monday 3/7-3/14. Page One will give you a call to confirm delivery details."

Zoom zoom... uh, not the webinar. The car.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
26771 6 6
destitute