BillBelew.com
Humor

conversation with BN HQ1693

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I have stopped posting and have asked my team to stop posting at BN for now. Some of them may continue but I asked them to stop.

I want to do some research into the quality of traffic. I want you to be satisfied.

I am doing my best but I don't have all the data I need. So I am going some testing on my own site where I can track more carefully with my own analytics.

I will start up again after I finish my study ... perhaps 7-10 days or more.

I cannot speak for the rest of my team other than I have asked them to stop. Some may continue.

I thought to let you know.

Click =>Call Me: for 20 mins FREE 1-on-1 with Bill Belew
Post 1 • IP   flag post
His response....

Hi Bill! Thanks for your effort. I appreciate it a lot! Let me know what kind of data do you want also from me and I'll try to sort it out. If we find a common solution of course it's better for both of us! Let's collaborate (cool)
Post 2 • IP   flag post
And mone after that.

The most important thing you can give me is access to analytics for my articles. I work with different groups and different ppl, some paid some free, and there are different promises and results. I want to know who best to work with and the analytics will tell me that.

Yes. Let's collaborate for best results long term.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
Just got up, sorry. I didn't realise we were stopping for now.

I wonder if they will do anything or just move on to the next "team".

I'm happy to keep going with much slower traffic and earn less. What does everyone else think?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay

I agree with you on moving forward more slowly with less but better traffic.

It will take me 7-10 days to figure thst out.

The more traffic we send with less than 2 sec less than 1 sec the more alarms will go off.

I don't want to be booted out before we really find our feet.

I am stopping till I figure it out.

Everyone else is certainly free to do as they feel best.

My wife says that if we live in a free country why do we have to pay for everything?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
I'm with your wife - she sounds like a sensible woman!

I'm just sitting here with the cat and we came up with the same idea together.

We should start our own news site. Surely between all of us we are smart enough?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
More....

Him

I can't give you a proper direct access (as you can understand, I hope) but I can send you detailed reports. What articles do you want to analyze first?

Me

Lemme make a lost and get back to you in a day or so.

Now thst I have set up my won site to track I may not need to bother you.

Him

Sorry Bill, I don't understand, honestly. You don't bother me at all! We are working in the same direction. What happaned? Anyway, up to you. I am the one that is bothering now

Me

Nothing happened. I am just interested in doing the best job.... getting the best traffic for BN. Like you I take my responsibility very seriously.

Him

Sounds great for me. Just wanted to clearly let you know that you have all my support to find the best solution! Thanks Bill, let me know!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Part of another conversation this morning ----

"You don’t have to be worried for the past traffic (it will be paid for sure, it’s not a point). But we need to start, as I told, working together to create a bigger value for both of us (I think that is better also for you having more engaging traffic on your articles."
Post 8 • IP   flag post
bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew @SusanDay Things got away from me and I was not aware of the stoppage - sorry I am late to the party but I have stopped all ricky and legitrichman. There are dribbles from a few others that I will leave alone.

Figuring out the best way is definitely the way to go. Quality over Quantity -

We truly have to work as a team to make this work
Post 9 • IP   flag post
26010 9 9
destitute