BillBelew.com
Content MarketingGoogleInfluencer Marketing

Collective Content Marketing1694

Member derekcurtice private msg quote post Address this user
Hello!

I'm not a professional marketer, however I do work very hard with a small group of folks to share ideas and stories leading a movement to help folks exercise more. Our website is TribeLocus.

We do this by creating compelling articles, using interesting videos and images that convey high value messages from fitness industry leaders, educators, and exercise professionals.

Simply Google "health club design", "multipurpose fitness rigs", or "hotel fitness solutions" .. of course there are thousands of examples - but, we're making new friends, and supporting an eclectic group of fitness folks.

We're looking for contributors. Can you help?

Cheers,

Derek Curtice

Click =>Call Me: for 20 mins FREE 1-on-1 with Bill Belew
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Owner Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@derekcurtice

Thanks for the intro.

What's in it for the contributors?

Do you have some sort of revenue share model?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
this may sound crazy, we do not generate revenue in this effort. we do this because we believe in the power of collaboration - none of the folks we support pay us for our endorsement or support.

to answer your question, contributors can share their high value messages with thousands of our exercise professionals, and fitness industry leaders. our network is very large. it's that simple. i think.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
It doesn't sound crazy.

This forum here is also a labor of love for me. No ads. Just people sharing around the topic of content marketing.

There may be some here who would like to participate in your effort.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
thank you. i appreciate the invitation to join this forum, and i'm sure to learn a lot. have a great weekend!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Member jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
@derekcurtice Years ago, a small group of us had a crazy idea to dance tango to different music besides tango music.. That in itself was a radical idea at the time.

But we didn't stop there. Most dance events were money makers for organizers. We started having weekly dances run by volunteers. That led to national events..

So, never underestimate the power of a crazy idea and a few determined individuals!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Didn't somebody have the idea of harnessing lightening once?
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@derekcurtice

How's ur project coming along?
Post 8 • IP   flag post
@belew thank you for checking in. we're working linkedin well (LinkedIn page), leading product manufacturers, and exercise educators really like what we're doing. however, i'm having a difficult time translating the value of our support outside of "personal trainers", to a wider variety of exercise professionals (yoga, aerial fitness, pilates, and crossfit coaches).

because i refuse to buy a commercial listing of exercise professionals to add to our site - traction is loyal, but slow. it is important to me that our efforts remain 100% organic. this way every person that connects with an exercise professional through our website is doing so in an authentic way .. each exercise pro is invested into the process and has enrolled themselves to share their message, services, and website. we've made the process exceptionally easy .. greater success may be simply a matter of time and leveraging appropriate alliances.

thoughts?
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Organic takes much longer to catch on. You can't make a tree grow faster by pouring more water on it.

Why only LinkedIn? This platform is not yours. You will eventually hit a ceiling.

What are you doing to attract organic visits to your home site?
Post 10 • IP   flag post
@belew i choose social media because all of our connections are fitness industry folks .. many thousands, in all levels of our industry. this took me many years to build - naturally, in the real world, then online.

my strategy is to leverage organic visitors to fitness industry product manufacturers, service providers, and exercise professionals we support to show value in their propositions.

my thinking is that in offering our support to these folks, they will join us in our efforts to help exercise professionals become better prepared for the business of fitness, and gain additional exposure to their businesses.

e.g., (of hundreds of examples), "google" this phrase: modular functional training rigs .. do you see a "tribelocus.com" webpage in the organic results? this company competes with many other companies in this equipment "space".

my thought is that if we help these folks (and many others), they will help us help fitness trainers, teachers and coaches. they can help by pooling marketing resources to support their customers - exercise professionals (and clubs).

thoughts?
Post 11 • IP   flag post
@belew

i use these social platforms as well:

https://facebook.com/mr.derekcurtice
https://twitter.com/derekcurtice
https://linkedin.com/in/derekcurtice
https://instagram.com/derekcurtice
https://pinterest.com/derekcurtice
Post 12 • IP   flag post
29605 12 12