BillBelew.com
Be InterestingBusiness AdviceMisc.ProductivityTeaching

BPM and Marketing on digital Era1736

cristobaltoro private msg quote post Address this user
At present, it is very difficult to stand out in the market if you do not have a good strategy digital, or not made use innovative of the technologies digital that are within our reach.

Globally, more than 52% of companies use digital marketing.

In addition to the traditional campaigns, the companies are making top quality creative digitalized versions aimed at a public that is already completely seduced by digital media. So really, "digital" acts as an competitive advantage.

In terms of its management, the main objectives of a Digital Marketing strategy are still to raise interest in the products and services offered by the company and to generate sales orders.

With help of BPM software and automation solutions we check that the entire lifecycle of a marketing initiative can be automated, from the design, planning and execution to measuring the results. Furthermore, BPM solutions enables the use of all available media and the latest technologies, maximizing the advantages of the Internet, such as search engines, email, social networks (Twitter, Facebook, etc., and also provides the option to work on process workflows using mobile devices (Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, etc.).

What do you thing about this?

Tks!

Click =>Call Me: for 20 mins FREE 1-on-1 with Bill Belew
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Rev private msg quote post Address this user
@cristobaltoro

At the risk of being the curmudgeony old uncle at the holiday table, I think that a TLA, without an antecedent expansion, is always a deal breaker for me.

Oh, and just to fulfill the practice what I preach doctorine...

TLA = Three Letter Acronym
Post 2 • IP   flag post
jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
@cristobaltoro - overall, it sounds like the sort of thing to submit & get an "A" on your report for your graduate level class.

There's nothing that compels me.

But maybe I'm not your intended audience.

Still, based on what is there, I can't tell whether I am or not..

A saying that comes to mind is "if I'm confused, the answer is automatically a 'no'!"
Post 3 • IP   flag post
cristobaltoro private msg quote post Address this user
Business
Process
Management

Post 4 • IP   flag post
27606 4 4
destitute