BillBelew.com
Blogging

Getting paid a big Goose Egg for 1st month1750

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Still talking ... still trying to get more info ...
Post 1 • IP   flag post
jimmydont private msg quote post Address this user
Ok thanks for info. I'll let you if I hear anything
Post 2 • IP   flag post
jycmba private msg quote post Address this user
zero - y, wow, really?!

Funny how they sure didn't "check into things" while there were thousands of visitors..

..or when they kept saying "y, please send more.."

Such bull&$^-! No words to describe how unsavory this kind of behavior is for a supposed "respectable" company about "news for the people by the people."
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@jimmydont

Is your money in the bank yet?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
No money yet. I'll keep checking and let you know
Post 5 • IP   flag post
bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
Totally disappointed in the process...took our traffic without a complaint until the money had to be dished out. I'll bet they made some good money from our group, you can't have millions of visitors and not one cent was earned.

Keep talking for sure, I guess I will have to wait to see if there are any dollars for the next month! Yikes, 90+ days of writing and payment to promote without anything to show for it.

Only good side... you tell me as I am not sure at this point in time!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@Belew - I hate to say it, but with some people you can't play nice. They only respect power. These are the people who created the mafia, after all.

This is downright unethical, but I'd say that it's time to talk legal obligation.

We acted in good faith. They did not. This is called a breach, and violates the principle of promissory estoppel.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
@jycmba

We can sue in CS and win. But collecting is a different issue.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
@Belew - there are people who specialize in small claims and collecting invoices. Like many things the question of whether is worth it can't be answered 'til the end.

But for me I'm behind now on multiple bills and owe folks that I borrowed to hire the Fiverr gigs. I'll leave it at that. We all suffering in our ways from this. 'nuff said there..
Post 9 • IP   flag post
SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
I got a fat zero 😠

I think it's worth investigating @jycmba

Some of my articles generated actually "real" viewers. It is only a few dollars but that is not being paid either.

What a pack of cheats.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
I sent a note to BN and this is the response.
Jim

United States Blasting News <us@blastingnews.com> Today at 7:36 AM
To
HEYMAN
Message body
Hi James,

we are very sorry about this. We have passed this issue to Western Union, which are the ones making the payments.
Unfortunately, your money will be sent over next month - we are very sorry about this but is is what they told us.

Thank you for your patience, James.

Kind Regards

US Blasting News Staff

International Community Manager
Blasting News
14 Livio St TI, CH
Facebook Twitter Website

On 21 April 2016 at 15:17, HEYMAN <heymanjunk@yahoo.com> wrote:
Staff at Blasting News

I have not received any payment thus far. Please check on this. It was to be sent to paypal at heymanjunk@yahoo.com

Thank you,
James Fechtig

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 04/15/2016 7:23 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: heymanjunk@yahoo.com
Subject: Blasting News - Payment

Make yourself at home.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
@jimmydont

I will approach my guy as well.

Thx for the update.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Total, utter bullsh*# - so unsavory, I can't even begin..
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Just got this

United States Blasting News <us@blastingnews.com> Today at 10:07 AM
To
HEYMAN
Message body
Hi again James,

sorry to write to you again regarding the same issue, but I wanted to let you know that I have contacted the Finance Department about this; I will be writing to you tomorrow to confirm if we are able to pay you before next month regardless of Western Union's issues.

Thanks again for understanding.

Best Regards.

Blasting News
14 Livio St TI, CH
Facebook Twitter Website
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Dangling that carrot just out of reach..
Post 15 • IP   flag post
@jycmba

yeah, sounds like a guy paying me for a car. I might have the money in a month or two
Post 16 • IP   flag post
I got this reply ...

Hi Bill how are you? sorry yesterday I was not working.
The payment details inserted by James were not correct. That’s the reason why we contacted him, but unfortunately the payment period was already closed. Anyway now I’m calling the finance department to understand if they can “break the rules” an pay him now even if it’s late. I will let you know.
Thanks
Post 17 • IP   flag post
@Belew
Thanks. I still don't know what I entered wrong. They never said. If no one else got paid it seems like a bigger problem than data entry.
Post 18 • IP   flag post
@Belew

If you still have a meeting with BN, I wanted to give you the latest info I have. Two days ago BN marked 10 of my stories as "PAID" instead of payment requested.

I still haven't received any pay however. I just checked paypal. No pay.

Just wanted you to know in case it comes up and they say they paid me already,

Jim
Post 19 • IP   flag post
@jimmydont That's disgraceful!
I'm going to check mine
Post 20 • IP   flag post
Yep, mine are the same and there doesn't seem to be anyway to delete my articles from my dashboard.
Post 21 • IP   flag post
@SusanDay

I don't get it. I just don't understand what they are trying to do.
Post 22 • IP   flag post
@jimmydont I don't exactly understand it either, but it makes my blood boil!!
Post 23 • IP   flag post
@jimmydont

I will check it out.
Post 24 • IP   flag post
I'm sure everyone got this notice. I can't help but laugh.
Let's see, I get nothing now, but if I write during social week I can get "double nothing".

Hi James,

There is a new social initiative just for you: the first edition of Social Week.

During Social Week, all payouts, in all categories are doubled: meaning you can earn up to $24 per 1000 readers!

Social Week is active from 00h00 (EDT) today, 25th April 2016 until 23h59 Saturday, 30th April 2016*.
This special campaign applies only to articles published from 00h00 today.

What are you waiting for? Start writing and sharing your articles with friends and followers!

Keep blasting,
Staff Blasting News
Post 25 • IP   flag post
I am talking with BN on Skype today.

Payment is on the docket.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
@Belew

Just got this

United States Blasting News <us@blastingnews.com> Today at 10:59 AM
To
HEYMAN
Message body
Hi James,

Sorry for the delay in the response but it took the Finance Department a bit to review your case.

I am sorry this happened to you.
This is the first set of payments we do with Western Union, some of the details inserted in the platform by some payees were missing or incorrect and for this reason Western Union was not able to pay you.
That’s the reason why Blasting News is now reviewing one by one all the last payments, finding out the missing information (and asking to the interested people for this missing information), in order not to repeat this issue during the next set of payments.
You will be the first on the list to receive your payment during the next round of payment (from the 5th of May)

Thank you for your understanding.
Please let me know if there is something I can do.

Amy,
Post 27 • IP   flag post
23 min 16 sec phone call with BN ....

Analytics - the articles had less than 1% scroll down to read more. BN average was 60-70%.

Adsense - Our articles earned nearly zero. They got a phone call from Google direct asking about the quality of impressions generated.

Agreement - We did exactly what was asked - quick traffic would be poor I told them. "This is why the guy who made the agreement with you was let go." Is what they responded.

Aggregated Content Return - since our traffic nearly cost them their agreement with Google, CEO doesn't feel compelled to return it. But will ask one more time.

Traffic of the Month - the traffic this month is 10x better ... but still WAY BELOW average. 10% of visitors are scrolling down compared to BN average of 60-70%.

Best traffic source - Best source of traffic - search or otherwise is to chase trends in Google Trends and write about that. This strategy works exceedingly well in South America.

Our content - does not suit "Hot trends" and immediate traffic.

Questions?
Post 28 • IP   flag post
bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
@Belew - I find it truly hard to believe that they get 60 to 70% scroll downs on their articles - that does not happen on a hot site from a well-known guru - someone is lying here!

They had better pay us this coming month!

If they want HOT TRENDS they can have it but it will not change the scroll rates (they are extremely unreasonable to me). We may get 20% to 40% which is the average I have seen.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Everyone knows my content and how I write. If this is not suitable, I'm not sure I can fix it. I have written what I like to write and how I like to write. I can learn new things, but I don't see me writing about google trends.

Just so you all know what you are dealing with here.
Thanks, Jim
Post 30 • IP   flag post
26120 100 30
destitute