BillBelew.com
BrainstormingProductivity

Alone 9-day Working Retreat Best Practices1754

Belew private msg quote post Address this user
I am going away for 9 full days and 2 partial days.

I will be traveling alone as in family members can't join me.

There will be several 1000 other people on the ship.

I will speaking 5 times on Social Media... abt 45 mins each. The rest of the time is my own.

If you had 9 full days when you could do anything you want - think working retreat,

1. What would you do?
2. What would you write?
3. What would you read?
4. What would you think?
5. What life changes might you try to instigate?
6. What would you NOT do?

No internet at sea ... just me and the buffet table.

Got ideas?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Summerbay private msg quote post Address this user
What's your ship and itinerary?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
Princess. SF to Mexico. 3 sea days going
4 Days IN MX. 2 sea daus returning
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Cynthia private msg quote post Address this user
I would get massages, daydream and brainstorm creative ideas, meditate, exercise, do yoga, write a lot, socialize and meet new people.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
lunar_ranger private msg quote post Address this user
If you had 9 full days when you could do anything you want - think working retreat: [Assumption: NO INTERNET]

1. What would you do? Think, write, read, do a little exercise, explore, make more memories than take pictures.
2. What would you write? I would start writing my thoughts down, instead of structuring them when I have to justify my actions.
3. What would you read? I would read some philosophy and self-help books that have been anchoring my bookshelf at home.
4. What would you think? I would think about stuff... and when I would get tired of thinking I would start exploring.
5. What life changes might you try to instigate? Finally convince myself to lose weight by eating healthier and start exercising. I would try to be a better listener. I would try to be a little less prideful.
6. What would you NOT do? Spend my whole day sleeping and eating on a cruise ship.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
26020 5 5
destitute