BillBelew.com
Content CreationIntroductionMotivation

Completely New to Content Blogging1756

KatMcLead private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone-

I am a certified life coach specializing in relationships, strengthening marriages and keeping families together.

I’ve made many, many relationship mistakes. On my quest to have a fulfilling, loving relationship, I gained invaluable tools from years of relationship therapy, numerous books, and my M.A. and B.A. in Psychology. I utilize this vast relationship knowledge to help couples reconnect in love.

www.reconnectinginlove.com
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@KatMcLead

We learn more from our mistakes, sadly, than from our successes.

Do you have a coaching service or are you building one?

What are your online goals?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
Not saying a word here... my track record with relationships isn't one to boast about, although it is often fun.

Welcome to the forum... @KatMcLead what is your greatest challenge
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Hi Guys-

I have a coaching practice. I decided to blog to help a larger audience, and build an e-mail list for a future product/offering. I don't currently know what product I could offer, yet I know I am limited by solely being a service provider. My goal is to build a list and offer a product. That might be a webinar, seminar, book, etc..

Steve,
My greatest challenge is getting anyone to read my blog besides friends/current clients.

I have only begun perusing the forum, so hopefully I can get some ideas.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Steve private msg quote post Address this user
@KatMcLead Blogging takes time... and most people give up before they achieve any meaningful results... if you post at least one blog post per day (some do multiple daily posts) you can expect some sort of results in six to eight months ...

If you also use social media... you can often push some results a little sooner though ...
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Steve,
I had no idea that blogging daily was required. Thank you for the feedback.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
24991 6 6
destitute